Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Utter Disbelief

I am dumbfounded. I am dumbfounded, confused and unsure of the ways of the world. I was fine up until about three days ago. Now I am just sitting here in a blanket of confusion and disbelief. How could this happen? I don't know what to do. I don't know if I'll be able to move on from this. It's so shocking and just... WRONG! How could this be? Help me understand...

BECAUSE I CANNOT FATHOM HOW PANSY-BOY LITTLE HIPPY ARAS COULD EVER BEAT OUT THE WONDERFUL SUPERMAN TERRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah that's right, I said it. I guess capitalistic greed won out over his hippy yoga ways. Hypocrite. Somebody outta send Doucheboy some rocks as a momento. "Remember when this was in your back because your drunkass fell on the rocks?!" I think I will. And that's all I have to say about that.

4 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

You are right. The best man DID NOT WIN this survivor.

Terry kicked ass and I am hoping that he gets a great endorsement deal or something.


Chris
My Blog

4:06 PM  
Blogger Charles said...

I think survivor should let the fans decide who wins, not the "tribal council".

5:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, can you believe that dumbass fell!?!?
Judith

8:17 AM  
Blogger Alex said...

although I think Terry deserved to win I was cheering for Cirie. Aras didnt deserve it at all.

9:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home