Saturday, April 22, 2006

A Devil's Kiss

These eyes have seen too much
For one so young,
But behind this smile is mayhem,
Dressed in a devilish grin,
Sweet perfection.

I could see you coming a mile away,
Slip beneath my boot heel,
It’s where you’ve always wanted to be,
You can feign guilt pretty well,
But you’re no match for me.

They can keep their judging eyes,
Like pigs wallowing in excrement,
I have no time for them,
There’s so much to be done,
How can they get in the way of perfection?

Come sit next to me,
As if you had a choice,
Innocence lost and maybe,
I liked it a little too much,
For all those crosses I’ve had to bear…

Just come and watch,
I’ll show you holy darkness,
Where the lowest valley in heaven,
Is also the highest peak in hell,
Savor every minute

When I pull the heart out of your chest,
Know that I do it
For all the wrong reasons,
To see if it still beats,
And to see whom it beats for.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oooh! I ♥ this!
xo.

4:28 PM  
Blogger BlogOmar said...

Mistress Ari, in full effect. I like.

2:41 PM  
Blogger Prom said...

I love this! wonderfully written!

I've been gone so I have a lot of reading to do here!

Luv ya,
Promise

9:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

just awesome as ever, the richest words, I could take them to bed as a blanket

5:32 AM  
Blogger Jod{i} said...

Ari...
Ari...

You utter such words filled with such beauty! Perfection...Love it!

9:10 AM  
Blogger Bedazzzled1 said...

Wow! That is some excellent writing.

1:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home