Monday, April 17, 2006

A Meme From Moi

All right, fine. Ya'll wanna do these meme things and pass them along. Cool, I'll make my own. This is how it works. Once you're tagged, you must go around your house taking pictures of things. Then you post the pictures for all to see. The subject categories for the pictures are as follows:

One picture of something you made
One picture of a gift someone gave you
One picture of something strange
One picture of something with a pig (Why a pig? Why not?)
And one picture of something unique

Here's mine.



Something unique: This is a framed photograph of a young my Chris giving a tour of the Pentagon to who else but Scottie from Star Trek. Pretty cool, huh?


A gift: This was from my mother to my Chris for his birthday. Since we have a Navy-themed family room, this went right along with it.



Something I made: I made this tray for the family room. Those are shells taken from Atlantic beach along with some white sand. I put the sand down, then the shells, then poured a mixture of "liquid glass" over the top. Once it dried, the sand and shells are sealed in the tray. I'm pretty proud of this.




Something strange: My son has a habit of sticking magnetic action figures throughout my house. This month, they've found their way to a spatula I have hanging in my kitchen.



Something pork-related: Eat your heart out, Swibirun. This is the picture I've been longing to show you. Butt Rub!!! One of my Chris' employees gave it to him as a gag gift, because they say he's a chauvinist pig. Heheheh

I tag Jodi, Char, Omar, Chuck (although I release you from the pork-related picture), Charles, Boiseladie, Judith, Astaryth and last but certainly not least, I tag the other white meat!! Have fun with this one, Chris!

Happy photo hunting!

6 Comments:

Blogger Jod{i} said...

OH YEAH!!!!!!!!! Now this shall be fun!!!! Hmmmm the evil, er I mean the mind is whirling! LOL
Coo

Peace

3:26 PM  
Blogger Astaryth said...

Oh My Goodness!!!! This may take a day or two, but I'll get on it no later than the weekend! Too Funny!

6:02 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

Now THIS is a good meme. I shall accept your challenge, her Ari-ness. This should be interesting;)

Chris
My Blog

11:35 AM  
Blogger Lori @ Purple Snapdragons said...

Hi Ari - Stopping by to say hello! This was so much fun. I love your shell tray. what a great idea...!

12:20 PM  
Blogger Charles said...

That is COOL! Your husband met James Doohan.

I'll do it, but it's gonna take me some time and extra focus.

7:53 AM  
Blogger Prom said...

I'll have to wait to get my computer fixed to do this (or the new one to come) can't hook up my cam. But I love this! nice idea

10:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home