Thursday, April 27, 2006

M5

Last Spring, my Chris took me to a Maroon 5 concert. I think it was a birthday present... I can't remember, maybe he was just being sweet that day or something. Anyway, the result of this was that I bought a M5 knit cap. I loved this cap. It's perfect. Being that it was Spring, I really didn't have much use for it. I figured, I'd wait until Winter came along, then I could wear it and be all happy.

Fast forward to last Winter, I could not find the cap. Anywhere. I called everyone asking if I might've left the cap at their house, but no one knew what I was referring to. I was upset. It was brand new! I was angry. Someone must've loved it as much as me and had taken it! That must be it! I searched my house from top to bottom, all through my dressers, all through my closet. Nothing. I finally gave up.

Fast forward to this Spring, I asked my Chris to bring me up the box of Easter decorations from the basement. It's a big box. I have more Easter decorations than Christmas ones, it seems like. I opened the box, when low and behold, there was my cap. In the box. It must've fallen in there and I'd packed it away for a whole year.

While I'm happy that I found my cap, now I wish it would snow again, so I'd have a reason to wear it. (Yeah, I'm sitting here wearing it, right now.)

10 Comments:

Blogger Jod{i} said...

I was going to say, if you werent wearing it...freaking wear it! Sun snow rain..pfffffffft Its FREAKIN MAROON 5!

11:07 AM  
Blogger Alex said...

maroon 5?

11:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

awesome, I love finding things again, and trying to work our how on earth they got there. I once lost a cup of tea and found it in the fridge. go figure.
M% rock, and I wants me that hat

11:49 AM  
Blogger Astaryth said...

I'm in the midst of packing and moving.....I'm finding things I forgot we even owned {g}

glad you found your hat...Enjoy!

5:07 PM  
Blogger Charles said...

If there is one thing I learned from watching my mother over the years is, that you find something when you stop looking for it.

I still haven't recovered my favorite yellow bowl though. LOL

8:21 AM  
Blogger BlogOmar said...

Are you singing any Maroon 5 songs right now?

12:30 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

Did you happen to find my 25' tape measure, 3 cell phone belt clips, or my virginity in that box? I have lost all of them.

Chris
My Blog

6:43 PM  
Blogger Abadiebitch said...

I hate when that happens. The anxiety of the hunt is just too much. I had a raincoat with the tags still on in the front closet, never to be found again. I am finally convinced that one of the movers must have stolen it, because it is no where in this house.

Good for you finding that hat. There is always next year.

2:16 AM  
Blogger Kris said...

I love M5, which is funny since I don't find many modern rock bands that I like anymore.

Glad you found the hat. Maybe you can help me find my keys next.

6:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love Maroon 5! And I'm glad that you found your cap! :)

9:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home