Monday, May 01, 2006

Monday Musings

Final Fantasy: Advent Children kicks ass! And that's all I have to say about that.

No wait, I have a question, actually. For all you Final Fantasy addicts out there, is it just me or does the One-Winged Angel theme song get you all pumped up, too? I swear, that song was made JUST for an adrenaline boost. Maybe one day, I'll find an mp3 of it and get it on this blog, heheheh.

*************
Last Friday, Kade had a play at school. He was the narrator and he took his part very seriously. He sat on his chair, hand on chin, legs crossed, reading the script. He was so cute. He looked like a little actor! I was so proud of him.
Of course, he would look at me to make sure I was watching. Then he'd throw a few flirty looks to the secretary, because a day can't go by without those two flirting with each other. Yes, yes it's cute and all that. But sometimes I worry. If he can make grown women blush NOW, what am I going to do with him in his teenage years?!

5 Comments:

Blogger Tawnya said...

Oh My! Well, I am sure you will have your hands full when he gets older...hehe... Tawnya

8:12 AM  
Blogger Charles said...

My sister Islah said that there was a Final Fantasy movie coming out, but I didn't know what it was about. I think I will get it. Speaking of Final Fantasy, did the music on my journal sound familiar?

Watch out now! I wish I had the ability to make a woman melt.

11:48 AM  
Blogger BlogOmar said...

That kid is gonna be a straight up playa! Just kidding.

10:16 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

You may find this outrageous, but I've never played FF although we have FF on PS2.

Sounds too cute about Kade, I don't blame you for being proud. And yes, he is going to be quite the stud:)

Chris
My Blog

5:57 PM  
Blogger Ari said...

Charles: Music on your blog is from FFX! ;) The music on my blog right now is from Kingdom Hearts II.

Chris: That's blasphemous. You must play it, now!

Ari

11:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home