Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Goo Dog

I just spent the day with a handsome young man that listened to every word I said with complete awe and undivided attention. He was so engrossed in listening to me speak to him in soft tones, that I'm sure he drooled. Oh sure, it could've been the fact that he was only ten months old... but I'd like to think it was because I am just that wondrous. The world may never know, as the only responses I got back from him were "Goo Dog". He said that everytime Angel barked our way. If you ask me, I'm pretty sure he was attempting the word "gorgeous", in which case, I'd have to agree with him.

Then we took a nap, because being entertaining and charming really takes it right out of ya. I'm exhausted.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tawnya said...

It was because you were charming...Trust me, babies know these things and naps are good. Tawnya

1:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home