Monday, April 03, 2006

Tidbits

Last night, as we sat huddled under a table in the emergency room in our basement, I had only one thought in mind...

Why didn't we pick THIS week to go on vacation?!

The tornado missed us by twenty miles.
*********************
For your listening pleasure, Detached and Indifferent Expressions WITH A SOUNDTRACK!
*********************
While I was away, there was some sort of blog six pick thingie going on or something. I would just like to take the time to thank Tawnya and Boiseladie for choosing me. I am honored. Thanks so much. Now as for the rest of you, go read these fine two ladies. They are da bomb!
*********************
Swibirun, I haven't forgotten about your other white meat self. That picture is coming, I promise. You will love it, I think. Oh and btw, your music is hilarious. Now that song will be in my head all day.
*********************
While driving through the mountains on the way home from our trip, we went through Mt. Airy. It's nice of them to name a mountain after me, but dang, they spelled my name wrong. Story of my life.

2 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

I didn't realize that Mount Ari was a geological formation.....I thought it was a preferred activity of "your Chris"......

OMG.....I just did NOT say that!!!!

Chris

4:42 PM  
Blogger Charles said...

Yo' glad that you and your family are alright. 20 miles. That was funny (Mt. Airy)

7:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home