Thursday, January 05, 2006

That's So Wrong

I forgot it was Wednesday again. Thanks Charles, for reminding me, or I might have missed it this week entirely. Woops! Let's get this started then.


How to know if you're speeding.

Hang in there!

Video Links

The gayest referee ever

The flying cat

Too much junk in the trunk

Greatest video ever, IMO

This entry dedicated to the contributors: Debbie and My Chris. Don't forget, if you would like to contribute a funny pic or a link to a funny video, just email me the link or picture and you too can have an entry dedicated to you.

I'm going to go lie back down in bed now with the hopes that I won't puke today. I feel awful. So Ciao, for now.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh my god I have to wet myself now. The referee is awesome, but that last video! hahahahahaha thats gaming!

12:17 PM  
Blogger Tawnya said...

I am so sorry that you are ill.... Those pics were too funny!!!! Feel better soon!!! Tawnya

2:38 PM  
Blogger Prom said...

Hope you feel better soon babygirl! And once again thanks for the laugh!

ALso, I'm starting my other journal over here at blogspot (the journal jar) it's gonna take some time to get it all transfered but it's started) here's the link:
http://mirrorjournaljar.blogspot.com/

11:55 AM  
Blogger Charles said...

That sooo Funny. That Brian Dude looked a lot like Michael Jackson. All of that stuff was funny. I am glad that my computer was actually fast enough to see it all this time.

6:52 AM  
Blogger TJ said...

Ohhhhhhhhh LOL!
Way to fuuny! all of them...

12:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home