Friday, December 23, 2005

Bring it on, Santa

Thanks to Astaryth, who has put up a link to the Norad Santa tracking radar, my son is now in his room cleaning away as fast as his little butt can.

*smiles sweetly*

After all, Santa can't come bringing gifts to a little boy with a dirty room, now can he? Yes, I'm evil. And yet... I've not ever gotten a stocking full of coal...

Honestly, it's because Santa knows I'd be out coal-chucking at cars that drive by my house. It's all about perception people. A bag full of coal could be the most fun thing in the world. So the next time someone hands you a piece of coal, think of me.

And then chuck it at them as hard as you can.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehehe this makes me think of the Mr Men stories read out by dear old Arthur Lowe. When it comes to mr Mean (who would always give his brother a piece of coal for christmas) he goes through a transformation and realises the error of his ways, and it ends with duffy old Arthur Lowe reading 'And do you know what Mr Mean got his brother the very next Christmas??????....... TWO pieces of coal!'
hehehehehehe awesome, merry merry Christmas Ari to you, boys and doggies!

1:01 AM  
Blogger Charles said...

LMAO...I can actually picture you throwing coal at cars. Not all coal is bad. Some company has now made coal gum. I plan to try it later on today at work. See what happens when you work at a store. Do you have coal to throw at some of my co-workers. Merry Christmas Ari.

Charles

3:15 AM  
Blogger Astaryth said...

Yes, anything can be turned to evil... bwahahahahaha!

Isn't that NORAD site just the cutest? It's a holiday tradition for us to track Santa.

8:39 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

That was a handy trick for getting the little ones to bed, wasn't it? We told him that Santa wouldn't stop if he was awake.

We came back down to prepare any food we could prepare ahead for Christmas day....about thirty minutes later, a little boy walked into the kitchen and very directly said, Go to bed, NOW.

Chris
My Blog
My BigOven Page for food & recipes

3:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home