Thursday, December 22, 2005

That's So Wrong: Belated-Style

To be honest, yesterday was the last day of school for my son before the winter break. For some reason, my mind had equated that to mean that it was Friday, instead of Wednesday. Duh. Sorry. But I can still put up the That's So Wrong entry, if you don't mind it being a day late. I'm not a dollar short.



Don't fart in a wet suit.

Yeah, I feel the exact same way about bills.

Real life wedding announcement. *sadly shakes head*

Redneck offroading.

Redneck Spring Break.

Redneck Datemobile.

Maude leans in closer to explain all the festive uses for duct tape.

Are you kidding me?


Video Links

Chewbacca Silent Night

And all was right with the world.

Jim Carrey gets in on the action.

How much do you love your car?

White boys can't breakdance, either.

This entry is dedicated to the contributors: Omar, Julie, Chris and My Chris.

9 Comments:

Blogger Kris said...

Damn, how old is the girl in the wedding announcement, 14?

Oh man, you know we've all had at least one PBR experience in high school. Just seeing the 'cake' makes me shudder!

9:31 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

OMG that love your car thing just killed me. It made getting out of bed this morning worth it:)

Thank you so much for this series. It is my favorite regular "installment" of the entire blogosphere!

7:11 AM  
Blogger Jod{i} said...

Gee Blu I was going for ten yrs old...
Ah friday or Wednesday...its all good! Any day I laugh until I cry is good! Hee hee!
Okay and I want to know WHO goes to boner.com???Hmmmmm?

LOL

7:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh man I love these entries so, heheheheh, yay!!!!!!!!!

8:04 AM  
Blogger Prom said...

I love this.. you crack me up!! And today is a stress day so I'll come back and laugh again. :)
Luv ya!

8:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I ♥ your new layout. It's so asskickin'. -looks around- Can I say that in here? If not, sorry! And these were hysterical! Thanks for making me laugh!

9:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ari, It's a pleasure to be acknowledged for being one of the contributors. A little birdie told you you'd like them!
BTW, what's up with that duct tape? What a Kodak moment! - Julie -

4:39 PM  
Blogger BlogOmar said...

my crotch entry won't be as interesting. sigh.

12:12 PM  
Blogger Charles said...

What the...What kind of looks were Jim Carey and those other guys were doing...creepy LOL. That Chewie thing had me cracking up.

Oooh Oooh can I contribute. There is a website called newgrounds.com! There is some questionable content there, but they have some funny stuff too. Like this one. Fantastic 4 Get a job! Here is the link.
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/283805

2:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home