Friday, December 30, 2005

Embarrassing picture tag

I'm finding it really hard to get back into the swing of things. I have gone through and read a lot of blogs, but I haven't yet got around to posting comments. I'll get there, I promise, I'm just off my routine. Anyway, I've been reverse tagged by Chris, who wants me to find an embarrassing picture of myself. To tell you the truth, I only have a few and some of those are a little riske. So no, I'm not about to put THOSE on here. So I dug back farther and found one from childhood.


You have to remember that this was back when Michael Jackson was still cool. Note the glove on my hand. Yeah. I so used to imitate any type of dance I saw. So this is me at Kade's age, gettin' my groove on.

Laugh all you want, I was damn good.

Now I have to reverse tag Jodi and Promise. Don't blame me girls!! It's all Chris' fault!

6 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

ha ha ha You're Bad You're bad, you know it!

He he he:)

5:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

There are no embarrassing pictures because there were no embarrassing moments!
Judith

8:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I blame it on the boogie

5:57 AM  
Blogger Charles said...

Smooth Criminal! Hey do the moonwalk! That was cool, I don't have any embarassing pictures (that I know of). Well maybe that pirate picture on my journal.

8:08 AM  
Blogger Prom said...

Luv it! Now I need to know if I have to post yet MORE embarrassing pictures.. since Chris already got me.

11:58 AM  
Blogger Astaryth said...

Just popping in to wish a Happy New Year from our house to yours....

Adventures of an Eclectic Mind

7:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home