Wednesday, December 28, 2005

That's So Wrong

After hours of trying to get all these things to work, finally I have done it! Heh. So here's another That's So Wrong segment for your viewing pleasure. I should note that some of these images are not suitable for children. View at your own risk.

My mother will pee her pants when she sees this.

I don't wanna know what he's doing.

Think you've got it bad?

Try working at this job!

Ick.

Yes, it's a belly button.

Don't even think about it, My Chris.

Some of these videos were sent to me awhile back, but because I couldn't find a place to host them, I couldn't get them in the entries. I found a place that will host them, but you have to download the actual file yourself in order to view it. Sorry. (The first, fourth, fifth and sixth links are like this.) Also, my mother brought it to my attention that she cannot view the videos. I figured out she was using dial-up. So if you're on dial-up, it's going to take a long time for these to load. Again, I apologize, but I don't know any easier ways to do this. Eventually, I'll get these loaded onto my own domain, so we don't have to worry about that, but until then, so so so sorry!

Video Links

This entry is dedicated to all the contributors: Celeste, Penny, Chris and My Chris

3 Comments:

Blogger Prom said...

Thanks once again for cracking me up! I can always depend on you!!
Luv ya,
Promise

2:40 PM  
Blogger Charles said...

The pictures were a trip. I have dial-up so I won't even think about trying. Thanks for the morning laughter Ari.

4:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

weeeeeeeeeeeeee! love wednesdays!

6:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home