Thursday, December 29, 2005

Five weird things about little ole moi

I've been tagged by Promise and Jodi to list five weird facts about me. As if you already didn't think I was weird enough. Great.

  1. If there is a bag of multi-colored candy, there are certain colors that I eat first. For example: M&Ms... I eat the red ones first, because everyone says they give you cancer. That's not nice to say. So I eat them first to make them feel important and to defy the stereotype. If it's Runts... I eat the bananas first.
  2. I am anal about playing RPG's. I have to finish every sidequest and get every single pickup that one can get. If I miss one, I have to start over until I do get it all. It really helps if you go to the bookstore and buy the cheat guide. Which I do.
  3. Like Rebecca, I have a hard time with odd numbers. Numbers ending in five are okay, but any other odd number is bad bad bad. Especially nine.
  4. Unlike most people, when I get angry, my words get longer. It's an offensive strategy. The longer a word I use, the more it will disrupt the flow of the argument until I am the only one that knows what the hell I am saying.
  5. I cuss like a sailor. My husband was a sailor and sometimes he gets embarrassed by my mouth. I accidently cussed in church once. No one said anything to me. They're way too nice. Secretly, it felt really good to cuss in church. I didn't even get struck by lightning or anything.

I now tag Charles, Chris and Char because all their names start with CH. Pretty cool, huh? Also, I'd like to tag Eric because he has a great name and also, he has a pretty coo blog that I'd like to pimp out. I guess I'm supposed to tag one more... hmmmm... Ok, I'll tag Tawnya, because I've never tagged her before. So there you go.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you so rock. And ya know something, starburst should be eaten in the following order. Green, then yellow then orange and finally red.

12:57 PM  
Blogger Galen Brannagh said...

I am with you on the theory of which color order candy should be consumed.

I am anal about Life Savers. I gotta have a pineapple (whitish-clear) one first, and I want to save a green one for last. Green ones are my fave! I usually eat the orange M&Ms first because I don't like anything orange colored and I just want to get them out of the way, and I'm too much of a chocoholic to toss them out.

I think I need therapy!

And I laughed out loud at you cussin' in church. You ba-a-a-a-d girl! Rock on!

1:43 PM  
Blogger Prom said...

LMAO.. You know as I read these I find that I'm not weird after all. I eat all the green colored candies first (we KNOW what that means) then orange .. then red .. lol I also have the worse "potty mouth" most people have heard... it's hard to censor!
great list!
Luv ya,

2:11 PM  
Blogger Kris said...

"The longer a word I use, the more it will disrupt the flow of the argument until I am the only one that knows what the hell I am saying."

I like this strategy. I'm usually the type of person who has to walk out of the room, gather my thoughts and come back in saying, "Oh, and another thing.."

11:17 PM  
Blogger Chelle said...

As long as you do not eat the blue M & Ms then all is good. I don't like blueberry. :oD

11:39 PM  
Blogger Jod{i} said...

So Shall I meet you by the gates of down under??? Hee hee kidding!
I swore in church once I thought my mother was going to have a coronary!
It slipped. Yes verbage...we are such kindred spirits I tell ya, the longer the better, I once kept a dictionary near by...just in case the Man had to look up some words, lol!
Great entry!

5:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home