Monday, June 25, 2007

I Hope They Read This

It's always so disappointing when you find out someone's true nature. I mean, for once, I'd like to find out someone was better than I thought they were. I guess those are very rare instances. You know what I really cannot stand? People that will not only be nice to you, be your friend, but ones that sing your praise, only to find out that they've been speaking ill of you behind your back. I hate followers. I hate pansies that will just go with the flow so that they will never have to stand for anything. I hate self-righteous people. I hate people that attack and try to tear you down, when all you wanted was to do something good. What really burns me is that I've called some of these people "friends". Guess I was wrong. It must be painful sleeping in the bed they've made.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

((((((Ari)))))))
I'm sorry to hear that.

You truly are a gem that I appreciate having as my friend.
Those who can't see that, well..
screw 'em.

:]

12:20 PM  
Blogger Charles said...

Whomever wronged you hopefully has nails in there bed. Sorry that someone betrayed your feelings.

7:06 PM  
Blogger Chelle said...

Ya know, the bed they are sleeping in is obviously oblivious to what they are doing, or they would not.

Karma will kick them right where they deserve. Oh yes, she will.

::nods knowingly::

12:57 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

Reminds me of the song by Evanesence "Call Me When You're Sober" when Amy sings:
"It must be exhausting to lose at your own game".

Have a great weekend!
Chris
My Blog

3:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home