Sunday, June 24, 2007

We Sing A Lot

I'm just coming off a mini-vacation, only to find myself tagged. Heh, shrugs, all right! Songs eh? Before I begin, I should note that Chris is the tagger and also I am supposed to link Holly and Loz, although I don't know why. I should probably go back and read all the way through those blogs. Hi, I'm lazy. Hell you know what? Jodi tagged Chris. There, that enough links? No? All right, fine. I'll tag Charles, Char, Heather, Omar (where is he anyway?!) and whoever else loves music.

Now, I shall begin. *commence menacing music*

Eh, just kidding.

Five songs that impacted my life...

I Love The Way You Love Me ~ John Michael Montgomery
My Chris sings it to me anytime we go out. It's really weird how the lyrics of this song fit us to a tee. Perhaps the fact that he serenaded me with this song wooed me a bit. Hmm, I think I've caught on to his little game...
In The Arms Of The Angels ~ Sarah Mclachlan
I'm not listing my favorite songs, but rather the ones that impacted my life. This is probably one of the biggest. I can't listen to it. I can't sing it. It was played at Logan's funeral. Enough said.
Nobody Lives Without Love ~ Eddie Reader
Okay, I admit, perhaps I did a bit of serenading of my own. I used to sing this to my Chris. I very rarely sing it, because I want it to remain special.
True ~ Ryan Cabrera
Man, I never realized how much we sing in my household until I started this list. This song is one that Kade sings only to me. He won't sing it if anyone else is around.
A Thousand Years ~ Sting
My all-time favorite song. You can find it in the music box on the sidebar. It should be the first thing you hear when this page loads. I listen to it at least once a day. I think it helps remind me to value the ones I love. You know? I could live a thousand years, but I'm still gonna love them no matter what. That sort of thing.

Anyway, those are the songs. I've tagged those that should be tagged... I've completed this task. Now, I'm going to go enjoy the last few hours of my mini-vacation before they drag my ass back to work kicking and screaming. I wouldn't go any other way.

6 Comments:

Blogger Jod{i} said...

lol, great list!
I dont know where Omz is...have left a few comments to no avail :(

THanks for playing!

3:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YAY!
I sooo want to do this one.
I'm glad that you had a good mini vacation hon! You deserve it!

I'll do this in a bit!

5:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i played!
http://singingwithmyheart.blogspot.com/2007/06/music-makes-people-come-together.html


:]

8:48 AM  
Blogger Loz said...

Hi Ari
Thanks for playing ;)

9:55 PM  
Blogger Charles said...

LOL @ kicking and screaming. How long was your mini-vacation?

I like that song,"A thousand years". My sister kind of hurt my feelings when she came downstairs one day, and asked me what I was listening to, in her "annoying I don't like that" tone. I wanted to pop her in her head.

I left comments in Omar's Journal too. Me thinks I am going to call him out by tagging him like you did...

Well at least try...

I think he's a afraid of the blogger button again. LMAO

7:12 PM  
Blogger Call me Paul said...

So, I got this thing. From someone who said they got it from you. Oddness abounds.
a meme.

9:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home