Monday, April 30, 2007

I Do What I Want!

Charles thinks that I won't do this, so following my nature, I am proving him wrong. *raspberry*


A- Available or Single? Available or single? Uh... isn't that redundant? I'm neither.
B- Best Friend. Chris and Char and my mom. And Ha. And Sam. But I haven't talked to the last two in awhile.
C- Chocolate cake or chocolate pie? Chocolate pie. Mmmm... pie.
D- Dress up or casual? (your typical attire) Casually dressed up.
E- Essential Item. Me.
F- Favorite Color. Black. Oh yeah, it's a color. I'm bringing it back.
G- Gummi Bears or Worms. I was introduced to the bears first, but I have to say that the worms are much more fun. You can put them in your mouth, then slide them back out and they're all shiny with ... saliva. Still, it's cool looking.
H- Hobbies. Does ass-kicking count?
I- Indulgence. Slim Jims. And once a year, cheesecake. But only once a year.
J- January or February. April
K- Kids. Yes, please.
L- Life is incomplete without…the ones you love. And me.
M- Money or Love (unlimited)choose only one. Love. I love love. It's so fun and fulfilling. And when you think about it, it's so much easier and less time-consuming than full on hate.
N- Night Owl or Morning Person. Hoot.
O- Oranges or Apples? Watermelon.
P- Phobias/Fears. Losing those I love, mice, large crowds, mice, big ugly rats, dead things and lastly, mice.
Q- Quote personally from you. The defining things that makes you "you" are never done in a large crowd. Those aspects that define you are the things done when you think no one else is watching.
R- Rock Star or Actor (which would you be?) Hmmm... I can't choose. I think I shall be a Rocktor. You know, after that whole undercover assassin thing gets old.
S- Share something you've learned recently. It's not a recent lesson, but one that tends to repeat itself in my life. I've learned that there are people out there that think nothing of tearing you to shreds. I've learned that there are people out there that are so selfish that they are unwilling to see beyond themselves. I've learned to protect myself from these people... but once in awhile, I fall back on my optimistic line of thinking that people are inherently good. It always ends up biting me in the ass. Because of these people, I have learned not to trust.
T- Tag Three People. When I was in a grade school, our version of tag consisted of running up behind the person, giving them a bear hug, kissing them on the cheek, then running away. I think nowadays, that would be considered an attack. Even though I said all that, it changes nothing. I am totally willing to grade-school attack Heather, Jeff and Char. Totally Char.
U- Unknown or little known fact about you. You know this is the hardest question, because I'm not sure I have an answer. I pretty lay it all out there for everyone to see. And I do not give a shit. But let me think here. Okay, I got it. Parfois, je pleure. Je ne sais pas pourquoi. Parfois, je ne peux pas m'arreter. Mais seulement quand je suis seule.
V– Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animals. Bring on the beef!!!! Slabs of it, 'cuz if I were a cow, I'd want you to eat me. Seriously, put me out of my misery.
W- Worst habit/habits. I'm a total slob. Then I blame it on others, because I have to clean it anyway. I might as well blame it on them.
X– XXXXs or OOOOs. I'm a big fan of the "x", but you can never count out those "o"s. They have a habit of coming out my mouth at odd intervals, usually followed by "God, yes."
Y- Your "first love" ...what was their name? Adrian. What a dipshit he was. I hope he reads that.
Z- Zodiac sign. Aries! Big surprise, right?

6 Comments:

Blogger Tigger said...

I have been a way for such a long time!!! Great answers!! And to think that Charles didn't think you would do this.... Ha! He dosen't know you well. Tawnya

5:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ooooh you taggified me! hehehe great answers hon, I better go write mine!

1:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tagged. Ari, I didn't know you cared. ;) I will get to it relatively soon.

2:27 PM  
Blogger Charles said...

Actually Tawnya, I just used it as a strategy to get Ari and Chelle to do it. LOL

I liked and agreed with your quote Ari. I wonder if people would really like me if they got to see my personality in full effect.

Your right the first one is redundant. I never thought about that.

I loved the way you ad libbed the choices given with your own. I should have did that.

7:37 PM  
Blogger Kris said...

I have learned to trust my loved ones (and only my loved ones), despite the fact that I've been burned a few times in the past. Now,when old wounds have been reopened, my cynical nature comes out for a while before I remember that my loved ones do not deserve to be blamed for the mistakes others made with me in the past.

Forgive, but don't forget. And also, always proceed with caution.
(my sage advice for the day :)

Kris

1:09 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

Beef? Noooooooooooooooooooooo!

Pork butt and ribs are the best. But of course, they all beat out asparagus and corn:)

11:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home