Saturday, June 02, 2007

A Few New Quirks

If I had to deal with myself on a daily basis, I probably would've strangled me by now. I know, I'm working on it. But choking yourself just isn't as effective as having someone else do it for you.

See? I knew you'd smile.

In all seriousness, now that I have to deal with people, I'm finding strange character flaws within myself. Like the one particular flaw in my head that makes up terrible nicknames for people, then forgets not to call them that in person. Yeah, that's a great one. Sorry, Shifty, but you are shifty and a tad shady, as well.

Apparently, I also have a very animated face. You never realize these things when you're alone. I mean, unless you sit in front of a mirror everyday... which I don't... anymore. So these things are a surprise to me. To tell you the truth, I really don't know how to fix these sorts of things without being completely self-conscious and vulnerable. We all know I can't do that. So I guess I'm stuck with these flaws.

I guess it could be worse. I could be stuck with a goiter on my ass. (No offense to those stuck with a goiter on your ass. I'm just saying, pop the damn thing already.) Yeah, we'll end it there.

4 Comments:

Blogger Charles said...

You know I just looked up goiter on Wikipedia and Maaaaaan. You should take look. Not only the first goiter I have ever seen, but the biggest. LOL

I make faces too. People at work be laughing whenever I do it. Its not a character flaw though. I guess I'm not very good act playing the role of an apologetic service desk lackey.

11:33 AM  
Blogger Galen Brannagh said...

Hahaha on the unrealized faces. I've been accused of that myself, except that everybody says I look pissed off. It's so bad that I have had to warn people about it when I've started a new job. They call it my "war face."

Okay, maybe I really was pissed off. (BTW, I'm back, after a long hiatus)

7:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Quirks just make you, you. You are a package deal and that is just the way it is. It is good, though, because it makes you interesting.

8:58 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

While we're on the subject....I have this boil on my arse.....do you have a lance I could borrow?

7:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home