Thursday, April 26, 2007

In Case You Didn't Know...

I hate being shushed!!!!

No one tells me to be quiet! And yet, I can't figure out how to comment. Ever since they switched that beta thing over, I can't seem to comment on anyone's blog. I'm still here!!!! I still love you all!! I miss you and I hate that I can't seem to get through!

I do admit, I have been busy though, so that's mainly why I haven't solved the riddle on how to comment. I still read though. I'm sorry, Jodi, that you lost all your writing. I went through a similar thing, although, fortunately I was able to recover mine. But the feeling of losing all that work, all that emotion and everything that went into it... I know, hon. I hope you will be able to recover it, I do. I'm so sorry, sweetie.

Chris, I hadn't seen that commercial about the axe-murder guy before. When I watched it, guess what I thought? THAT'S SO WRONG!

Charles, oh yeah, I'll be haunting you forever. Eventually, there will be Ari signs all over the world. Mwahahaha!

I wanted to comment to Mary and didn't get a chance, but oh hon that entry on Sarah was just heartbreaking and wonderful at the same time. Tears, just tears streaming down my cheeks. What a beautiful girl.

I actually went to Astaryth's blog the other day, because a few years ago, she posted a link to the Somorost game. (I love that game.) While I was there, I got to look around. See, I remember what you guys write. You guys have impacted me, too. And I miss you... in case you didn't know.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was on hiatus, but I do remember being really frustrated at Blogger when I made the beta switch. After awhile it settles down, I think! LOL! Hope you're doing well!

12:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home