Saturday, January 21, 2006

I was arrogant in my past life

I totally just stole this from Chuck. I clicked on the link and this is what it said:






You Were an Eagle



You are able to rise above the details of life and see the big picture.

A spiritual being, you tend to go beyond material concerns.





An eagle!? Who wants to be an eagle? Pffffft, that's no good. So I kept clicking on it until I found just the one I wanted.






You Were A Jaguar



A shapeshifter that understands the patterns of chaos.

You are powerful and move without fear in dark places.



There, that's much better.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was a Cougar!

You are a great leader who has dominance without ego.
You are wickedly cunning and off the scale confident.

yay me, lets party, big cat style!

1:20 PM  
Blogger Charles said...

Way to make things go your way.

Me I was all prickely on the outside.!

You Were a Porcupine

You have created your own path in life, and you encourage others to do the same.
Even as life progresses, you always maintain a sense of wonder and innocence.


U Can't Touch This! da nana nah nana nana Can't touch this!

10:43 AM  
Blogger Prom said...

I was a peaccock (hehe) I'll post that in a bit... however..
I've tagged you.. :)
http://promisestiger.blogspot.com/

1:21 PM  
Blogger BlogOmar said...

I won't even take the test. I'm a wolverine. Period.

1:54 PM  
Blogger Jod{i} said...

A Lynx...I wasnt going to take it, but I thought I'd do it...without it I was going to say a cat of some kind...Hmmm Must know bout meself than I thought...


"You are a great knower and keeper of secrets.
A bit psychic, you can bring out hidden truths. "

Yeah I'd go for that....

PS
I love the previous entry! I will have to try that!
Peace
Jodi

3:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home