Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Ghetto Booty

I'd just like to say that I talked to my mother about writing this entry before I wrote it. That's my little disclaimer. With that said, let's move on.




My mother has a ghetto booty. These are not my words. This is a bad picture (unfocused), but it's the only one I have that illustrates my mother's bum. She has a serious ghetto booty, folks.

My mother sells car parts. As you have already guessed, this is a particularly male dominated field. So when she sells parts, there are lots of males around... staring at her butt. After waiting on a few customers, she stood behind the counter to wait on yet another male. She asked what he wanted, she told him to follow her so she could get it. That meant coming out from behind said counter. And when she did, this is what followed:

"Now I know why those guys were staring at you so bad!!!" said her latest customer, "You've got a ghetto booty!"

Mom just laughs and rolls her eyes heavenwards when someone says something like that, but let's be real here. I'm my mother's daughter. That means that I, too, could be on the fast track to ghetto bootydom.

This requires serious thought.

And no, I will not post a picture of my ass, thank you very much.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is so funny! I will keep you in my prayers that you do not develop a big butt!!!

10:36 AM  
Blogger Tawnya said...

I know how your mom feels I have a rather large chest and I get stares and comments all the time...TAwnya

10:58 AM  
Blogger Jod{i} said...

Okay one question for you: What is your reaction when Kade writes this in his journal oh say 30 to 40 yrs from now???

I am playing...

I doubt very much you will have a ghetto booty...

This whole entry has just sent me a flutter with images and stuff flying through my brain...Oh My!

Too funny..Whatdya mean NO PICTURES...geeeesh

11:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude, you have made me feel better just reading this! Too funny :-D

2:06 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

You can do side bends or situps....but please don't loose that butt:)

Damn....I am so disappointed that Omz hasn't already commented here since we all know that he is afflicted with BOCD (Booty Obsessive Compulisve Distraction).

Chris
My Most Recent Entry 1/18/06
My Blog
My BigOven Page for food & recipes

7:48 PM  
Blogger Charles said...

Ari, that is so funny! There isn't anything wrong with having a Ghetto Booty! There was a song back in the 90's by a group called Wrecks 'N Effect called "Rump Shaker". That was my favorite song the year it came out.

6:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home