Wednesday, January 11, 2006

That's So Wrong

It's Wednesday!!!! Let's get this show on the road, eh? For some reason, I can't seem to get gifs or bitmaps to work. This first picture is of a mouse humping a mouse. I'm not sure if I can get the "hump" action to work, but I'll try.








Arithetic?



Is anyone else tempted?



Fed Ex Vs. UPS





The power of a motorcycle, they even get grannies all revved up.



Maybe the window seat wasn't such a great idea, after all.



Poor Fido.



Take a deep breath...





Ewaaaaaagh!





Someone slap the mother...



Video Links

Beat that ass!

There is something seriously wrong with guys that ride crotchrockets.

And this is how the teddy bears have their picnic!

Dumbass.

I'm too sexy.

Sonic gives advice to Katie Holmes dad.

This entry is dedicated to all the contributors: Alexis, Jodi, Stephaine, Debbie and my Chris.

4 Comments:

Blogger Charles said...

That Beat that ass thing was a trip, maybe thats what happened to the guy with the cellphone that got creamed.

must pluck my eyes out now, after seeing the guy in the thong, riding the dirt bike.

where are tweezers when you need them LOL.

8:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YAY! I love my wednesday treat! hahahahaha another awesome collection :-D

10:57 AM  
Blogger Jod{i} said...

Made my day!
Okay no one at the beach could cover him?? LOL

11:21 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

God, that motorcycle thing was just plain wrong. How much crack, LSD, and crystal meth does one have to take to do something like that?

Chris
My Blog
My BigOven Page for food & recipes

8:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home