Wednesday, January 18, 2006

That's So Wrong

Ok, I have a few things to say before we get into this week's entry. I finally got off my lazy ass and did the feedblitz thing, so you can subscribe to my blog if you want to receive an update alert. Also, if someone can tell me how to get gifs/bmps to work, I would appreciate it. Let's roll.







Ooooh, naughtay!

A huge what for entertaining?! Oh Shirley.


My favorite kind of flavor.










This is why being a lead rider ain't all it's cracked up to be.




It must be fantastic, even cows hang out there.

The baby's on the sauce.


Leftover holiday picture, nice... bow.

How in the hell?

The funniest part of this picture isn't the two people riding this contraption, it's the guy behind them in the blue coat that is all leaning in for a closeup. Pervert.


I luffs teh Jodi!

Ghetto booties unite!




Santa never left me this kind of present...

Video Links

This week's entry dedicated to the contributors: Debbie, Jodi, Chris and Stephaine. For once, my Chris didn't send me anything. *pouty face*

5 Comments:

Blogger Galen Brannagh said...

That real estate ad cracked me up. Proofread, people! hahaha!

Reminds me of a sign that was in town here last year advertising the "social event of the season..."

LOINS CLUB
ANNUAL CHITLIN SUPPER
COME EAT & MEET OUR NEW POLICE CHEIF

Do you have Loins Club in your town? Who's your Cheif of Police?

The best one, though, was the one at our local Pizza Hut, advertising their Ultimate pizzas (Ultimate Cheese Lovers, Ultimate Meat Lovers, Ultimate Veggie Lovers)

WE DELIVER
ULTIMATE LOVERS
$9.99

I was SO tempted to call them and place an order for an ultimate lover... and then when the delivery guy showed up at the door, say "Oh, and you brought a PIZZA, too!"

woo hoo!

I need to send you some Engrish for your next "That's So Wrong"

10:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

aaaw man, Wednesdays rock, even with bugs and sniffles, they rock hardcore!

11:15 AM  
Blogger Astaryth said...

ROFL Especially Coochie, Coochie!

About the graphics. If you still have AOL, upload the graphic to your FTP space, and then use that address in your entry.... Neither Blogspot or Flickr support animations it seems. Anyway, that's how I'm doing it.... I'll have to figure out something else if (when!) I finally dump AOL.

2:17 PM  
Blogger Jod{i} said...

LMAO...
Wednesdays Rock! Like you!

These crack me up, Hmmm a big dick for entertaining eh? Gee maybe that will help us sell our house!

Hee hee
Peace

4:24 AM  
Blogger Charles said...

You must never, ever stop doing "That's So Wrong". Its wrong not to be posted every Wednesday.

7:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home