Friday, January 13, 2006

My new catchphrase

Conjunction Junction, what's your function?

I am changing the meaning of this little phrase, oh yes I am. It will no longer be about asking what the heck a conjunction does, but rather asking what the function is of whomever or whatever I decide it to. For example, if I were to ask what Hillary Clinton's purpose in life was, I'd say Conjunction Junction, what's Hillary's function?! Seriously... what is her function? I think she's a robot.

Anyway, this isn't about Hillary. It's about my new catchphrase. So other than my example of Mrs. Clinton, my first assassination with this catchphrase will be:




Drumroll, please
This guy:

Conjunction junction, what's THIS guy's function?!

7 Comments:

Blogger Abadiebitch said...

He looks like he is being bitch slapped!

3:41 PM  
Blogger Chelle said...

tickle tickle

4:54 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

It looks like he has a serious case of conjunctivitis......

Seriously....Scott Baio did NOT give me pink eye!

Chris
My Most Recent Entry 1/13/06
My Blog
My BigOven Page for food & recipes

8:19 PM  
Blogger Charles said...

Wow, everyone hates Tom Brady! That can be a new show, or a commercial.

6:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It looks like it's the malifunction of the function of the conjunction of construction of the beating the snot out of Tom Brady-Bunch. Yea, that's his function......
However, as long as he's wearing those little tight pants, there's distruction! Wooo-Hoo
- Julie -

6:13 PM  
Blogger Kris said...

Apparently, after tonight's game, he has no function.

(snicker),

Kris

11:57 PM  
Blogger Prom said...

Totally looks like he's being tickled or frisked... either way it looks like he's loving it!
although it seems like his head is once again just about knocked off.

12:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home