Thursday, December 08, 2005

Winter Update

First of all, I need to say, go here: Detached And Indifferent Expressions. Omar has put the finishing touches on The Darkside Survey. Whew that was a lot of work! But it was very fun and I really enjoyed reading all those answers. You guys are the bestest!

Second of all, I went Christmas shopping today. It was awesome. I bought myself so much stuff! I love shopping. And it had snowed heavily which meant that not a lot of people were out. It was great!

After Kade came home from school, he asked to play in the snow. Here's a couple of shots of Kade and Sasha playing. If you're wondering what she has in her mouth... It's her baby blanket. She takes that thing with her everywhere. It's partially frozen from the weather and still she drags it all over. Crazy girl.


The last picture was after he came in from the cold. Gee, think he was cold much? I had to make him come inside, he was having way too much fun to care that it was freezing.

Basically, if I were a weatherman, my forecast would go something like this: "Stay in, it's frostier than a snowman's nipple."

And that's my winter update.

5 Comments:

Blogger BosieLadie said...

Kade looks like he's having a blast! We had snow a week ago or so, most of it is gone, and what's left is frozen!

6:59 PM  
Blogger journally yours, gem said...

Hi Ari,
wow..snow! you guys are already covered in snow?? No way! Seems like everybody else are having white Christmas. I do miss snow though. When we get snow here in SC it is literally dust..but the officials close the schools cause snow here where I live is truely a rare occurence!
Wonderful pics..looks like fun!
and hey..cool journal site..all spruced up!
Gem :-)

5:26 AM  
Blogger Lori @ Purple Snapdragons said...

They look like they're having a great time. I can't wait to go home at Christmas so I can play in the snow myself :) Sasha and her blanky - too cute!

10:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

awesome, the snow looks so fantastic! And Kade and Sasha look like snow bunnies up to Winter mischief, love it!

10:48 AM  
Blogger BlogOmar said...

Cute kid! It's all fun and games til he has to shovel it. Ha!

Word verification:

keeezows

11:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home