Wednesday, November 30, 2005

That's So Wrong: Uncensored!

Back by popular demand! You guys sent me a ton of stuff. I'm trying my best to get it all published tonight. If you sent me something, but don't see it displayed here, then I probably lost your email through all the confusion and chaos of switching blogs. Either remind me or send it again and I sure will put it in the next segment.

WARNING: Some of the stuff displayed here was stuff I couldn't use on my old journal, being that I had to submit to AOL's terms of service. I don't have to do that anymore! This is questionable material. Do not scroll down or click a link if there are children present. I'm warning you, unless you want to be answering questions like "Mommy, what's that thing between his legs?" See what I'm saying? Hey, at least I warned you first. I also want to say this is one huge monster of an entry. It's going to take awhile to load. I apologize.

Okay, I wanna start out by acknowledging all the wonderful volunteers I had for my Mortal Kombat make-overs. I worked really hard on these. Took me forever. But I don't mind, because my volunteers look FABULOUS!

First up is Chris (Swibirun).

Chris is modeling the Scorpion gear. If you look to the right, you can see what Scorpion looks like in the Mortal Kombat game. As you can see, I did a darn fine job in mimicking him. Scorpirun was born.

Chris was the first model that I transformed. In the process of transforming him, my son walked in and demanded that I transform him too.



And this is Sub-Kade, who is a clone
of Sub-Zero. Pretty cool, huh?

My paintshop powers know no bounds. If only I used my powers for good, instead of funny. Mwahahaha!

Yes, I actually took the time to track down pictures of the real Mortal Kombat characters. I am THAT dedicated to this. Plus my son kept nagging me to get his just right. He actually stood next to me and critiqued the progress.

I love this kid. Really I do.






Next up is Julie, who has been modeled after Kitana. The twins were perfect for Mortal Kombat, being that they both rock and I could use them to be Kitana and Mileena. I'm so smart!

The picture to the right doesn't show Kitana with her face mask on, but I assure you, she had one in the game.



And here we have Judith, rocking out Mileena-style. Below is the real Mileena, but as you can see, they are dopplegangers.


Tough chicks unite! Isn't it funny how my models sent me random pics to make over but they look like they posed for it? I'm telling you, it's kismet, man. It is.

And that concludes the Mortal Kombat part of this entry. Thanks to all those that volunteered. I appreciate it!








***********************************************************************************
This is the point where you must make sure the kiddies are not present. Yes, I'm warning you again!


I knew Moksha would just love this one.



Oh that's just not right. At all!



The audacity of this guy amazes me.



Poor kid, he must have some awful morning breath.



When they said they were going to pitch a tent, I doubt they had this is mind.

I don't even wanna know how this happened.



This takes the term "blowout" to a whole new level.

Look closely.






Video Links:

This guy is talented.

I was never this stupid as a kid.

Mercedes driver gets owned by old lady ~ classic!

The Dark Lord Omz wants you to click this link.

Baby!

For women AND men.

This entry is dedicated to all the contributors: Chris (Swibirun), Penny, Julie and Judith, Derasta, Kade, and my Chris.

8 Comments:

Blogger BlogOmar said...

I'm looking at the Mortal Kombat crew, and that song by RuPaul, "Supermodel" just came into my head.

For that I loathe you with the fire of a thousand suns.

"You better work, covergirl, work it girl, do your thing, on the runway..."

I googled that btw.

9:18 PM  
Blogger Charles said...

I'm dying over here, between president Bevis, and Vice President Butt-Head, the nutjob batman. duh uh uh uhh uhhhh duh uh duh uh uh duh uh duh..... I have to go and look at the rest.

11:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so happy to see you are continuing this, it's my favorite! I'll send more stuff now that I know you are going to continue!

5:05 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

I am so glad no one has walked into my office for the past 5 minutes as I have been laughing uncontrollably....my stomach hurts...or was it my butt?

His ass HAD to be seriously burned...

Great entry, Ari!
Chris

9:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ooooh hahahahahahha, awesome, I lvoe these pics, and te ranks of superheroes is swelling! woohoo

10:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want real boobs like that! I'm so glad you're continuting this weekly entry, Ari! I've got it scheduled in my Palm, just so I have a laugh to look forward among all the crappy shit I must endure during the rest of my week. This is becoming my one bright spots!
Luff ya, muffin buns!

12:38 PM  
Blogger Astaryth said...

Oh my, Ari.... Some of those were just wrong! Bwahahahahaha!

6:13 PM  
Blogger Abadiebitch said...

There seems to be a theme here, yet, I can't quite put my finger on it............


Yes the first picture is just like the dynamic duo!

12:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home