Sunday, December 04, 2005

A few things I need to say

Bill Schreiner - Vice Prick for AOL community programming


No, I don't expect that displaying this picture will change anything about the advertisements on AOL journals. But it is very cathartic for me.

A few things:

  • Some of you have asked where I got my template. If you look on my sidebar, it'll say "blog design by..etc" click that link and it'll take you to the place where I found my template. She (I think the designer is a she) has quite a few selections that are very good. If you want help, let me know. I am willing to personally walk you through the template changing process.
  • I am going to try to get into that whole bloglines thing or whatever it is called later. I'm not sure what to do, but I will make the effort.
  • Some have expressed that they want music on their blog, but they are unsure how. I will try to email instructions later. Most likely, I will forward Jodi's tutorial, if that's okay with her and if I can still find it in my saved mail folder.
  • I am having a hard time keeping up with blogs and journals and such. Not that it's a hard thing to do, mind you, it's not. I'm just so so tired. In the past, I tried to update my journal daily. I am trying to do that here too, but as you see, I've missed a few days this week. I am even too tired to update. I don't know what my problem is. But I will get to your blogs eventually, if you don't mind a few late comments.

Actually, I do know what my problem is, I just don't want to write about it. I got this way last year too... to the point where I was snappy and mean. I've noticed that I've snapped a little too harshly at my boys this week. My patience is thin. I'm going to try to exert a little more control over myself. (She says as she puts a graffitied picture up of an AOL executive...) Okay, some things are beyond my control.

Just give me time and don't lose patience with me. If I'm not commenting like before, it's only because I'm working through things in my own little world over here, not because I'm ignoring you or that I feel you don't warrant a comment. That's not it at all.

I'll try harder.

6 Comments:

Blogger jennifer said...

Love the new and improved photo. LOL

I find myself getting the same way. I snap at people for stupid reasons. Maybe it's the pressure of the holiday, plus finals, and now just the whole emotional turmoil that nobody but you guys really understand.

Maybe. You'll like Bloglines, once you get the hang of it. I'm just asking myself what took me so long.

11:10 AM  
Blogger Jod{i} said...

Ari
First of course it is okay...No need to ask. If you dont have it let me know. Plus I posted on the journal and the blog...so just copy and paste...fine with me.
I love this song btw! I have had it playing all day!
Bloglines is cool. I got frustrated with it. Thats me, I am too anal and have a need to control shit my way. Feh.
As you may have noticed...I have advertised{oooh evil word huh?}my use of either bloglet and now feedblitz. I like it. People subscribe right from the blog and they get an email when I post. Pretty cool.
I use my sidebars to surf to anyone I would have on bloglines...So it became redundant.
Secondly{or is it thirdly?}We all can relate I am sure to how you feel. Its okay. You are safe here with us. I believe that we have been come a close knit "family" that we wouldnt become offended. And if one does then it would be quickly remedied. Yet I highly doubt anyone would. Take your time Ari, no need to splain if you are not up for it. Just know we are here. We care.
Okay nuff mushy!

Peace
Jodi
*And you pimped me again! Man I owe you!

12:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome pic hon! Its nice you didn't have to add horns, bless his little idiot socks. As for the rest, you rock in absentia and are as adorable and treasured as you would be if you stood over the shoulder making live comments. In short, you are quite the funkatron 9000, and thats not saying enough!

12:31 PM  
Blogger Judith HeartSong said...

love the photo...... the guy made a fool of himself in one journal entry or less. Maybe he will leave it to people who are better qualified.
Hang in there with whatever is up..... I will support you whatever way I can. Big hug,
judi

6:32 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

Yes....please post more frequently as you can....we all need more
ARIgasms

9:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love it!!!! I will never think of the word ASIA in the same way. He's one SMART kid . . .LOL!

Love your portrait of the AOL ASHOLIA!!!
Cyndy

8:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home