Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Weep and you weep alone

Unless you weep near me, in which case, I'll be crying right along with you, even if I don't know why we're weeping. Even if.

I've been redecorating. Thanks to Jodi for the links to great templates. Third pimp on the new blog, haha! What would I do without her? I would be a no-music, new template-less girl frustrated with the way this thing works, that's what.

How do you like it? I'm quite proud of it, myself. I am really starting to catch on to this html stuff. 'Tis great.

I want you all to make a special trip to Omar's blog today. Just do it, don't ask why. Wait for him to post today's entry though. And if he asks for participation, do it, don't ask why.

I keep receiving funny stuff from you guys. I can't let it go to waste, so I think I'll start up the "That's So Wrong" segment again. And this time I can't get TOSsed. Mwahahahaha!!

I'm gonna go help Char spruce up her blog now, so later chickadies. (Fourth and fifth pimp! Yes, I'm keeping count.) Parting is such sweet sorrow.

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I luff teh Template! It looks awesome hon, and thanks to your help, so does mine, weeeeeeeee!

8:01 AM  
Blogger Astaryth said...

Loving the Template.... Where did you pick it up? Inquiring minds (and HTML junkies to be) would like to know! LOL
http://journals.aol.com/astaryth/AdventuresofanEclecticMind
http://adventuresofaneclecticmind.blogspot.com

8:51 AM  
Blogger BlogOmar said...

Template is dope!!! Questionaire posted!!! We're on a roll!

9:39 AM  
Blogger Charles said...

Cool template, I wonder if I could use my screensaver as one.

9:47 AM  
Blogger Jod{i} said...

We are getting comfy arent we?? I like it!

And you are welcome..YOU are too kind! And I feel even more special being the third pimp AND it is a consecutive pimp! WOO HOO!!!!

Now I have to go play with my template!

I only give because my friends give so much!! You all are the best!

11:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love this new template. it matches my mood today. and i'll head over to omz's journal right away and see what's cooking.

1:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your blog is so cooool and you are SO sarcastic. You should win the prize for sarcasm. You're funny and outrageous. Don't change, chickie. I love you just the way you are.

I wouldn't LAUGH in the middle of the story. I'd probably wet myself before I could get to the punchline. NOW, THAT OUGHT TO GIVE YOU SOMETHING TO LAUGH ABOUT. LOL . . . oooppss . . . gotta go!

Love you, ARI!!!
Cyndygee

4:45 PM  
Blogger Tawnya said...

omg!!! music?!?! i want music too!!!! please help me get music.... i so suck at html....hehe, tawnya

9:22 PM  
Blogger BosieLadie said...

Your new place looks so good! Love the skin! I tried to add you to a "comment alert" of sorts... you're not a subscriber :( Try BLOGLET.COM I'm lovin' it.

9:41 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

Your blog template is getting wet. he he

Chris
My Blog
AOL Journal
Click here for recipes & food stuff

3:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home