Wednesday, December 07, 2005

That's So Wrong: Holiday Special


Is it Wednesday again? Wow, time really flies. Feels like I just did one of these. Oh well, life is good. Let's roll.

It's that time of year again, so let me present some That's So Wrong pictures for the holiday season. You probably shouldn't let little ones see the first picture. There's no nudity, but I'm trying to save you from unnessary tears and drama.


Ewwwwwww!


Ewwwwwwww again!


Ewwwwww for the third time!

Video links

I don't think Paris Hilton is even a real person.

Big boys can prance too.

Curious minds want to know!

For people like me that laugh when others have accidents.

Warning: Nudity. My Chris seems to think I'd be good for this job. Yes I smacked him.

This entry is dedicated to all the contributors: Omar, Celeste, Jodi and my Chris. Thanks guys!

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whatever you do, never turn off Google's safe search filtering and do an image search for the word "goatse." I mean it, don't do it. You will not be happy at all with the result. Consider yourself warned.

10:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehhehehehe, wooohooo! happy holidays with howlers on!

10:37 AM  
Blogger Lori @ Purple Snapdragons said...

LOL!

10:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, I am cracking up! Thanks for the much needed laugh darlin!
♥ xo

1:33 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

Jeeze pete....are we all just undersexed this week or what? I have to go.....I need to help Alexis wash our cars.

Chris
My Blog
AOL Journal
Click here for recipes & food stuff

1:51 PM  
Blogger BlogOmar said...

I need to find that carwash. And my life is over!!! They changed music on the Paris Hilton thing....no more Steve Winwood.....ARGGGGH.

2:15 PM  
Blogger Astaryth said...

You make Wednesday something to look forward too!

2:58 PM  
Blogger Jod{i} said...

LMAFO!!!! Oh my I need to catch my breath!
I hav emore for you...in the holiday spirit! Of course!

ljtmb,
Jodi

I am using my word verification as my sign off...Hell why not?

4:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the last one . . . note to self: Johnson's dog goes on the NAUGHTY LIST.

Oh, I'm going to start laughing again and all's quiet in the house except for the snoring in the background . . . unless I start in again . . .L O L ! ! !
Cyndygee

12:24 AM  
Blogger journally yours, gem said...

LOL!! those graphic/pics cracked me up!
Gem :-D

5:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home