Sunday, November 27, 2005

Welcome to the world of CRAZY

Who is crazier than Tom Cruise, you ask? These people: http://www.godhatesfags.com/main/

Let me just sum up their little protest in a nutshell. They're some church group out of Kansas (WBC), who believe that the good ole US of A has grown too tolerant of homosexuals. They believe that all the soldiers that are out there dieing for their country are only fighting for a more tolerant America. And this church can't handle that. So they are going to each soldier's funeral and protesting by calling the deceased soldier a "fag."

Doesn't make much sense, does it? Well, that's what you get when you have one church full of complete and utter morons.

Wanna hear some good and rather amusing news? My husband found this site when he went to a biker forum. The members of the biker forum were so enraged by this site, that they plan to protest the church's protest.

Now I don't about you, but if I were some kooky church member protesting a hero's funeral and a bunch of bikers showed up outta no where to stop me, I'd be getting the heck out of dodge. I'm waiting for my husband to get me more info, but if you want to join the protest of this sad and misinformed WBC protest, I'll be more than happy to get you the info to make that happen.

I'm more concerned about the soldier's family and loved ones. It's really sad when not only do they have to deal with the loss of a loved one, but they have to deal with a bunch of lunatic idiots that can't get a clue.

I just want to say one thing. God doesn't hate anyone. He loves us all.

3 Comments:

Blogger Charles said...

That is kind of weird. Like something Out of one of my weird dreams.

1:30 AM  
Blogger Galen Brannagh said...

Forgive me, but if I were in charge of one of those funerals, I'd be tempted to order the honor guard to aim their 21-gun salute right at the "religious" idiots. Ready, aim, fire.

Problem solved.

7:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

idiots suck, intolerance is the last refuge of the moron. Good for you hon for writing this, idiots! It really pisses me off

8:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home