Tuesday, December 20, 2005

I luff you guys

Well, I'm having a shitty day. Not one, but two different brand new video cards refuse to work on my computer. Great. Thanks. Sonuvabiotch!

I even spent two hours with a tech on the phone, who told me he was sure it was my power supply.

"It's not my power supply, dude."

"Yeah, I think it is."

"No, really, it's not."

"Open it up and let's see."

"Tch, fine."

"What's the wattage?"

"400w."

"OK, it's not your power supply."

"..."

After two hours, he gave up and told me to take it back. It SHOULD have worked on my computer. It's compatible with all my games. But no. So yeah, I'm pretty frustrated today.

But even so, I received a few cards in the mail that made me feel instantly better. You guys know who you are. Thank you! You guys rock. It's funny how seeing a personalized handwritten card can instantly make you smile.

I'm happy now.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am also happy, video cards can kiss my behind and you Ari can continue happily rocking. Video cards must work! damn them

3:17 PM  
Blogger BlogOmar said...

Freakin' Video Cards. I spit in their direction

7:01 PM  
Blogger Prom said...

Sorry about your shitty day! I hate those days... Can't stand when there is more then one in a row. Tech stuff not my bag yet when I have to talk to those people I always seem to know more then them SCAREY thought!

Hope things are better tomorrow!

8:40 PM  
Blogger Abadiebitch said...

I have no clue what video cards are, but if you wanted them and could not have them, I am sorry.

I know you did not get a card from me, because some people (I won't name any names) don't be trustin' folks with their mailing address. Like they goin' spend money buying a plane ticket and shit to go stalk.......

9:12 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

Christmas cards are better than video cards....:)

9:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home