Monday, December 19, 2005

Enough is enough

Yeah, I won't be happy until I have it just the way I want it... So basically, I am going to keep revamping this darn thing until it's perfect.

I added a new journal section with a few journals from AOL. If I had visited your AOL journal on a daily basis and you want your link there, let me know. I'll be happy to add it back in. I will be honest and say that I have gotten extremely lax about commenting in journals. In fact, to tell you the truth, the alerts are slowly driving me insane. In my saved mail folder, there are over 2900 emails I now have to sort through to get rid of those alerts. I think I'll be turning them off.

I wish I had an exciting entry today, but to tell you the truth, I just went through line by line of the damn coding to change everything over. Frustrating and yet, there's still more I want to do. It STILL isn't the way I want it.

If someone finds a nicely done graphic of a female face, let me know. I'll even take a damn mime face, if it's done well enough. Fuckin' mimes.

I need to come back to this later...

7 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

OMG!!! We just got your christmas card and I opened it.....WOW. Thanks for that. Kind of like that episode of Seinfeld where Elaine sent out Christmas Cards with a picture of her that reveals a touch of her nipple.

Sorry guys....it wasn't Ari in the card...so quit offering me $50,000 for my card. Shoo....go away.

The back ground and text makes it a bit difficult to read on this template. Could just be me though....my eyes have not quite adjusted from the shock:)

3:42 PM  
Blogger BosieLadie said...

Well you just keep on changin' things until it's right! I love the new look! I keep wanting to do something with my plain and simple blog graphics, but never seem to have the time to look into changing mine. HTML, boy, lots to learn! And to think, years ago, that's all I knew... goes to show, use it or lose it, huh? lol. Love the changes you've made so far, keep up the great work!

8:11 PM  
Blogger BlogOmar said...

Sorayama probably has a mime somewhere, with a mole.

I like the new scheme.

And hey, thanks for the christmas card. Alba, she rocks!

10:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Me likey, reads like a dream. I'm still on the lookout for that elusive face pic too!

11:48 PM  
Blogger Angelia Rian said...

Ari, sweetie, I have *tons* of graphics... (As you well know!) Drop me an e-mail and let me know what you're looking for in general terms... Hell, I'll even design a header graphic for you if you want... :)

12:10 PM  
Blogger Judith HeartSong said...

This looks so nice.... if any of my images would help just let me know:) judi

1:33 PM  
Blogger Charles said...

I like you background it looks great.

I like the picture that you have on the top of you journal. What do you think is wrong with it?

2:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home