Saturday, December 10, 2005

Dedicated to Jodi



How cute is that? This entire entry is dedicated to Jodi, who is one of the most talented, awesome and wonderful woman I have ever had the chance to meet. She made that! Isn't that so sweet? I had such a terrible morning yesterday and then I got some goodies from Jodi that made me smile. The cool thing is that my husband will appreciate these, too.

It's kind of hard to see, but it says, "I'm not going to vacuum till Sears makes one you can ride on."

The funny thing is that my vacuum just broke. I have a Kirby. If you know anything about Kirby's, you know they are heavier than than hell and parts for them cost a lot. But they are GREAT vacuums. So I took the bag out, thinking that perhaps it was losing suction, because the bag needed to be changed. But no. The hose that feeds into the vacuum bag was hanging on by mere threads. Great.

Fortunately for me, this was easily fixed and it didn't cost that much. For about two weeks, I had a legit excuse not to vacuum, but now that it's fixed, I need a new reason not to vacuum. Heheh. On a side note, it is amazing what a Kirby will pick up. One time Chris accidently vacuumed up my watch. He's not allowed to vacuum anymore. Or do laundry, but that's another story.

The next one says, "A woman's work is never done, so why bother?" I have actually used that excuse before. My laziness knows no bounds.

Last year, I asked for a dish washer for my Christmas present. Any other woman might be pissed to get an appliance for Christmas, but not me. I was like "yeah!" Ok, I'm sort of a bitch, though. Originally, he bought me another PS2. Well, I found the box and jokingly said, "Heh, hope that's not for me!" It was. So then I threw a temper tantrum about getting something I already had. I know, I'm terrible. My Chris was so flustered that not only did I get the dish washer, but I got Angel too.

I'm embarrassed now. He won't let me see this year's present. I asked him if he was sure about that... after all, there's still time to take it back! I'm horrible. Why does he put up with me? I'm so horrible.

I need to stop being such a brat. And maybe work a little bit harder. Whoa nelly, one thing at a time. I'll work on the brat part.

Thanks Jodi!

5 Comments:

Blogger Jod{i} said...

Aww man....Make me blush again Ari!
You are very welcome!
I have many of the same sentiments towards cleaning. Ugh...I just recently got a new vac..YEE HAW! I dont know why but I like to vaccuum..maybe cuz I get lost in all the white noise!
I am awful to buy for too...He just gives me the money, lol. Easier that way.
I feel special now. ::HUGE SMILE::
A smile given is always returned!
Hope your day is better, it is a new one.
Peace
Jodi

10:34 AM  
Blogger BlogOmar said...

I am about to go vacuum with my dirt devil. I hate Kirby's, because one of their salesmen came here one day when I wasn't here and convinced my grandmother she needed a 2.000 buck one. A evil sight is seeing me threatening to rip a Kirby store apart with my barehands for effing with my grams.

11:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great entry hehe, awesome. Vacuums suck dude. I can't believe I just said that, hahahaha, sweet. Mighty impressive work there Jodi! And my verification word is fmmuu, an excited little grunt if I ever heard one.

12:11 PM  
Blogger Astaryth said...

Hmmmmm..... G tries to buy me things, but he always tries to buy me what he thinks I should want (like diamonds) instead of what I do want (stuff for the computer, for my camera, anything electronic LOL)I always try to act thrilled, but how do you act thrilled about a pair of solitaire diamond earings when you had your heart set on a Digital Camera? (long story from a couple of years ago... I'll have to tell it sometime)

Oh, and housework sucks! <-- look, I said sucks without trying to disguise it and I'm not going to get TOSSed ROFL

Adventures of an Eclectic Mind

3:18 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

You spoke of your vacuum losing suction, like that Dyson guy in his commercials, when he explains how theirs work. I guess he is saying that their vacuum cleaners consistently suck?

Chris
http://inanethoughtsandinsaneramblings.blogspot.com/
http://www.bigoven.com/~swibirun

10:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home