Monday, October 02, 2006

Faux Pas Funnies

So let's face it. I liked doing That's So Wrong segments, but it became overwhelming trying to upload so many pics and video, that combined with the fact that if they weren't compatible, it became a nightmare. So I had to quit. But I haven't given up totally. I have instead stumbled upon a new idea.

A friend and I were conversing on IM. After a few exchanges, I noticed she became rather amused. I looked back at what I'd written and voila! The idea was born. This is how it goes. I'm going to post a tiny piece of the convo. Based on that tiny piece, you have to guess what I'm talking about. The winner receives absolutely nothing, but I'm thinking the answers will be hilarious unto themselves.

Here we go:

Mechants: well when you know what you're doing, that's one thing. but you get a few freaks out there that can't handle a couple of inches and it gets crazy.

What am I talking about?

Get your heads out of the gutter, it's totally innocent, I swear.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I guess I am barred from entry? :-D

6:04 AM  
Blogger Kelly said...

i'd have to vote for a conversation about stupid people who should not be allowed to drive in the rain!

7:23 AM  
Blogger Jod{i} said...

Snow! Has to be snow!

And yes copy it post it and now there is an addendum..
say it with me.......

Peace
Jo

11:20 AM  
Blogger Eastern Paranormal said...

Wow, it's really changed since I last stopped by here.

Gab

http://blog.myspace.com/easternparanormal

1:03 PM  
Blogger Charles said...

My mind was totally in the gutter at first, but then I laughed it out.

Are you talking about getting your hair cut?

I re-read it and now I agree with Jodi. I like this idea of yours!

6:33 AM  
Blogger Bedazzzled1 said...

I'm too comfortable in the gutter to leave that safe zone. ::grin::

Snow, rain...yeah, it is probably one of those. However, there are more just a few freaks who can handle neither one.

6:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home