Friday, September 08, 2006

A Chink In The Armor

I hate it when people go out of their way to be mean to another just for the sheer spite of being mean. If a person deserves it, I may not mind as much. But when someone does something to mess up another's life just so they can sit back and laugh, that is disgusting. It is disgusting and vomitous and makes me want to beat the living shit out of them. One of these days, I won't hold back. The only difference is that I'll be justified in my assault; I am far more cunning and malicious if need be. (Nothing to do with blogland, just venting.)

****************
I fear that I've lost my patience with people. The little things they do... In the beginning, they could be called quirks. After a long enough period, they become annoying bothersome traits that should have been erradicated from the gene pool. Unfortunately, there are enough stupid people left to make sure that that doesn't happen. People suck. And I'm in a terrible mood, today.
****************
On an amusing note, I went shopping for some birthday presents for my son. My adventure led me to an outlet store that had tons of games at reduced prices. I mean, REALLY reduced prices. I walked in, mouth agape, eyes full of wonder as hundreds of games lined the walls. The clerk smirked at his coworker and said, "I think she's lost."
I didn't say anything, but inside I was thinking, "No, son, I'm not lost. I think... I think I might have just found heaven."

7 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

A chink in the armor and a crack in the wall? oh no....Ari is broken:)

Not all people suck Ari....just the mean ones!

Have a great weekend!


Chris
My Blog

6:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG. I would be in heaven if I saw all those games! :] WootWoot!

10:17 AM  
Blogger Charles said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3:26 AM  
Blogger Charles said...

What's video game heaven like? Is LuLu there from FF-X LOL?

I agree with what Chris said, although eight hours earlier, I would have been like, "Death to all who take advantage of people".

I have to remember that people will eventually get theres. There is this man here in New York named Ralph Bucky Phillips that shot three state troopers. I think one of them died from a wound to the leg. He was on the run for awhile, and he had other people helping him. If this isn't the meanest thing I have ever heard a person do to another I don't know what is. I was so happy when they caught him, that I waved my hands in the air. He'll finally get what he deserves.

3:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have a mental image of you standing there agape, its a wamring thought, go grab them games!

1:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Some people suck all the time.

Everybody sucks some of the time.

Pass the straw.

2:19 PM  
Blogger Chelle said...

People have been irritating the ::bleep:: out of ME!!! :o)

I wanna become one of the mean ones to get them all back.

10:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home