Friday, August 18, 2006

Where has the funny gone?

I haven't been commenting on other's blogs lately. I read them, I just ... I guess I've just been really lazy. I'm going to try to get back into the swing of things. I feel bad about it. I'm kind of in a funk. Do you ever notice that when things are going well for you, that you have trouble thinking of things to write about? Or is that just me? It seems like if something goes wrong, that's when the sarcastic wit button in my brain goes off, consequently making me go off, too. And it's amusing to read, I know. I just can't seem to be funny when I'm happy. It's like I get all stupid and gooberish. Maybe I need to lose another award. That should make me funny again. *snicker*

I'm so moody, though. Chances are if I wait five minutes, I'll be in a miserable enough state as to write something sophomoric and amusing. Let's wait this out, shall we?

***
All right. I'm back. I've found something strange about myself in the time it's taken to write this entry. I've found that I have a weird fetish. When I use my mouse and I find that it's stuck, I get all giddy. And the reason I get all giddy is because it means I have to clean it. Nay. I GET to clean it. Oh joy. I don't know what it is, but I like opening up the mouse and picking all that crap off the rollers. There is definitely something wrong with me. This, I know.
Did anyone else see that episode of Flavor of Love where that girl shat on the floor? The only reason I bring this up is so I can use the word "shat". You don't think it's a real word, do you?
Main Entry: shat
past and past participle of SHIT
Merriam Webster, I feel your pain. I am now addicted to this word.
She shat on the floor.
She shat herself.
She shat all the way up the stairs.
She shat during the elimination ceremony and still managed to NOT get eliminated.
She shat on national tv.
I mean really, who does that?
When English people play pool (billiards), are they all like "Put some english on it!"? Or do they have another term for that? That would be weird. What if they just changed it altogether and said, "Put some Canada on that!" Of course you know, I totally expect Char to answer this one.
Eh, okay. Enough. Sophomoric enough for ya? Meh, we'll try again another day.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I believe the phrase you are looking for is 'impart some Britannia yonder, old bean. Pip pip!'

12:44 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

I nearly shat myself upon reading this most shittilicious (Is that in the dictionary?) entry!

I can't believe I've never thought about it, but I do get a perverse satisfaction from cleaning the fuzz outta da mouse. Perhaps I should go check my belly button too?

You rock Ari.


Chris
My Blog

4:09 PM  
Blogger Charles said...

I would have to see that episode. If only I had cable. She actually Shat on herself.

Damn!

She must have been really nervous.

What a fetish! I don't think I have a fetish, but I do like big butts and I cannot lie!

7:47 PM  
Blogger Jod{i} said...

What the hell are you talking about? You? Not funny? Pleeeeeeze...
Not sarcastic?
Damn and I am not blonde and I am not a woman...
HUSH YOU ALL...hee hee.
Ari I love all you write...BUT-yes, I do agree if we sit and think too hard about it? It isnt going anywhere...I get that!

And this Rocked Ari..as I still that primate trait of picking fuzz and stuff..Not alone my friend!

Peace

8:06 AM  
Blogger BlogOmar said...

Oh stop tripping. You got the fly new computer and you're playing new games. No worries, we're still here.

7:32 PM  
Blogger Charles said...

Ari, I like your new banner!

5:11 PM  
Blogger Tawnya said...

Okay, you are funny always!!! But I gotta tell ya hon, the blue has got to go!!! It is too bright on the black, I was blinded!!! no really. Talk to you soon. Tawnya

8:19 PM  
Blogger BosieLadie said...

You're too funny!

9:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home