Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Crystal Inspirations

All right, so I haven't pimped anyone in awhile. This time I get to pimp someone I knew before blogland. Meet Rachel. She designs home-made custom jewelry. I don't even wear jewelry and I can see myself buying some of this stuff. Very pretty.

So all you ladies and even you gents should go check out http://www.crystal-inspirations.com/. You boys can get some custom sparklies for your number ones. Of course, you know that I am open to accepting anonymous gifts... *smiles sweetly* Tch, fine. You don't have to buy me anything. Just check her out and tell her Ari sent ya. Otherwise, I'll beat you with a toothpick and that could take awhile.

I haven't lost my pimpage powers.

Oh and if your name is Chris and you have my wedding band on your finger, I really like the Amethyst Swarovski Crystal Royal Design Slider Bracelet and the Rose Czech Glass Cross. I'm just saying.

Now given that I've given her an uninterupted pimp all of her own, I do expect a good turn-out. Don't disappoint me, people. You know I luff you guys. Give Rachel some props.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You ask and you shall receive. I'm saddled up and heading over, like pronto, to see the little lady named Rachel. Much obliged, ma'am. (Why am I saying it like this?)
J~

2:54 PM  
Blogger BlogOmar said...

okay...I'll go...though this is for chicks.

9:49 PM  
Blogger Jod{i} said...

Oooooo.....and I get Paid this week and my bday is a coming...hmmm

and OMZ it is NOT for chicks...alone..my aint we taught you nuttin?

On my way!

10:10 AM  
Blogger Rachel said...

Have I told you lately that I luffs you? Thanks for the plugg girl...much appreciated!

Hmmm...Aries eh? Birthday was less than 6 months ago, so it's still a viable excuse. Time to go into web-stalker mode to track down an address. ;)

3:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home