Thursday, June 08, 2006

The kid is no good under pressure.

I download demo games all the time. I try them out, if I like them, I buy them. If not, I delete them and move on. Lately, I've been getting more family oriented games that Kade can play, too. The other night, I downloaded a web version of Family Feud. Kade and I sat down to play it. They asked the question, "Name a favorite Thanksgiving dish."

Kade - "Oh oh oh! I know this one!"

Me - "Hurry, tell me what you think it is before the buzzer goes off!"

Kade - "Plate!"

Me - "Uh, no. Hon, they mean what is your favorite Thanksgiving food. You know, dish."

Kade - "Ohhhhh... bowl?"

I swear, this kid takes these games way too literally.

6 Comments:

Blogger Charles said...

Survey Says

Turkey!

You should hear some of the things people say in the final round of The Family Feud. LOL

5:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

He's a creative genius!
J~

7:39 AM  
Blogger Jod{i} said...

I love how they are such literalists...We adults could use more of their glimpse into the world...

8:06 AM  
Blogger Tawnya said...

That kid of yours cracks me up!!! I laughed so hard... That was cute.... The question could have been worded differently though as in favorite Thanksgiving food...... Tawnya

8:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

he rocks, thats SO the answer that shuld be number 1! hehehee Kade = rock

2:33 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

I think that shows his high level of intelligence. He rocks, just like his mom and dad.

Chris
My Blog

5:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home