Sunday, February 26, 2006

Golden Boy



It is a defining moment. It just is. Where were you when Ohno barely escaped the semi-finals only to come back and win the gold? I'll tell you where I was. I was on the couch screaming my head off.

I got so excited, I might have peed myself a little bit.

My beautiful Ohno with the beautiful thighs came out victorious! And now, all is right with the world.

The thing is that Chris had gotten the results of the race on the internet, while I prefer to watch it myself. So he knew ahead of time who was going to win, but he kept goading me on with things like, "Do you really think he'll win?"

I started getting nervous, but I kept the faith and sure enough, he did win. This just made my month. I love me some Ohno. Baby's got gold.

I'm so happy.

*sniff sniff*

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

awesome, the thighs have it!
Poor old Eley though, skating round watching the 4 guys in front thinking 'man, they are quick!'

6:40 AM  
Blogger Tawnya said...

The world is right..... I love him and his thighs....Yum.....

1:39 PM  
Blogger ~Rebecca Anne~ said...

You still crack me up......."beautiful thighs came out"

Yep, but what about that ass of steel?

It should be encased in Gold too...

10:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home