Wednesday, March 01, 2006

That's So Wrong: Final Edition

All good things must come to an end. Unfortunately, this will be the last That's So Wrong. To tell you the truth, these type of entries take a lot of time. And then sometimes the pictures are in the wrong format or won't work for some strange reason, yadda yadda yadda. Nevermind the fact that VH1 stole my idea of providing commentary on funny things we see on the web. Grrr... Anyway, excuses aside, this will be the final blowout. Let the images load. It'll take time, longer than usual. But just let it happen. Feel the experience. Let it wash over you like a ... a... I have no idea what the heck I'm talking about. Let's get to it, k?



And this is where the phrase "stuck between a rock and a hard place" comes from.


Joey and Bill practice their synchronized falling skills. Who knows, one day, they might even make the Olympics.


Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!


We told Jenny that going down that slide on that sack would give her rug burns, but she just wouldn't listen.


I don't know what's worse: the fact that he has a cat's tail in his mouth or the fact that the cat looks like he's enjoying it. Purrr for me. Geeeroooooowl.


Doctors in Amsterdam have just discovered a new rare cat disease, where the cat's head resembles a fish bowl. Ok that was kind of lame, but you can't win 'em all.


Ain't this the friggin' truth!

The next series of photos fall under the "how to know when you've had too much to drink" theme.




Notice the buttcrack is devoid of hair. Owwie.



You dumbass.


Reminds me of me when I try to cook.


I think I had a date that went a little like this one time. I wonder if I ever let him out of there...


Frank wasn't sure, but he had a feeling his roommates didn't really like him all that much.


Ok, yes, haha funny. But seriously, I'd like to know where his roommates got all them feminine products. Suspiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiicious!


Ya know, this is kind of taking patriotism a little too far.


The only Oprah makeover that didn't make the show.


Feng Shui gone wrong.


This is a recipe from Lorena Bobbitt's new cookbook entitled, "Never tell a woman she can't cook."







I'd love to see the look on a guy's face when he tries to pee in this urinal.

Video Links

Check out this blog for more funny pics!

Use Condoms.

Beer Game.

Funny cats.

Camel Toe Song.

Jon Stewart makes a funny.

This entry is dedicated to all the contributors: Celeste, Judith and Julie, Brandi, Jod(i), Chris and my Mom. Thanks to everyone that has ever contributed and thanks to all that have read. I appreciate it. Let's give a few heavy sighs and wave good-bye to That's So Wrong. Thanks, guys.

9 Comments:

Blogger Tawnya said...

Sorry to see it go, but I understand...Thanks for showing me that my life isn't THAT bad!!! hehe. Tawnya

9:04 AM  
Blogger Charles said...

Thanx for the laughs. It was fun. I gonna miss that's so wrong. ::sniff::

If there is a reason not to drink, it's in this blog entry. LMAO

Good thing I don't drink.

9:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love wednesdays and will always love them, but maybe I will be a little mean to them because they do not have wrongness anymore! Awesome awesome entry as always, I LOVE it! hehe

11:05 AM  
Blogger Judith HeartSong said...

is the top picture real? This had to be a lot of work!!!

5:28 PM  
Blogger ~Rebecca Anne~ said...

No more? Thats just to damn, well, priceless!!! Although, I believe only you could do the commentary justice. Thats an Ari thang~~

It also occured to me, that thank GAWD they didn't have the internet around when I was in highschool hell. I can only imagine some of the pictures that would have landed out on the net. Gives me shudders to even think about it!

9:36 PM  
Blogger Jod{i} said...

Awww damn....
Arii, you a wonderful soul and I understand....trust me I so do!

Still here,
Jod

8:31 AM  
Blogger Emily Suess said...

Well, at least it went out with a bang. These are just too funny!

4:44 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

Quitting while you are on top of your game......classic.

And think, you never jumped the shark!

I am still going to send you the funny things I find, just to make you chuckle.

Chris
My Blog

2:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Julie's not gonna be happy with "That's So Wrong" being discontinued. Nope. I can't tell her, it will rock her world, Ari. She'll cry, scream, wail and pout. Trust me, it won't be a pretty sight. Wednesdays will never be the same. And that, my dear, is so wrong! BoooHooo...
Judith

8:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home