Friday, February 17, 2006

My little guy


In an effort to not keep from screeching insanities at the top of my voice, I will refrain from blogging about the men's figure skating long programs of last night. (But I just want to say real quick, those weren't programs!!!! Those were jumps with breaks in between!! Plushenko won a gold for THAT!?!!?!)

Ok, I'm better now. On to happier things.

Kade got glasses. I think he looks mighty fine with these glasses. He's such a cutie. And here's the picture. You can clearly see why the Tooth Fairy just recently declared bankruptcy. Yes, she did. Kade took all her money.

I'm going to go feed him mashed potatos now.

One more thing, be patient with me. I am back and I will try to get to everyone's blog. I'm going to do ten a day, so I'll get to yours, I promise.

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

as you know, I totally agree about the skating, and as for Kade.... hehehe what a rockstar! awesome :-D

1:37 PM  
Blogger Astaryth said...

What a Cutie he is!! Tell him he is very handsome in his new glasses!

4:06 PM  
Blogger jennifer said...

Your skating commentary echoes mine. And if you ever want to unload that cutie, I'll send you my address. I still have tooth fairy money. :o)

6:38 PM  
Blogger Charles said...

LOL Where's the teeth? Comments aren't important, i'm just glad your back.

6:42 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

We are so glad that you are back! Don't worry about commenting...just keep posting, girl! I was worried about you.

Chris
My Most Recent Entry 2/17/06

5:36 AM  
Blogger BosieLadie said...

Kade IS a handsome dude!

10:02 AM  
Blogger Galen Brannagh said...

I sure missed you, Ari, and have been thinking about you. My Junebug is right behind Kade on the missing teeth. I think the Tooth Fairy is going to have to hock her wand if we lose any more teeth!

Every time Junebug gets a loose tooth, he calls it a "wiggler." Imagine the astonished looks I get when my little boy says LOUDLY to me in a store, "Hey, Mama... do you wanna see my WIGGLER?"

:D

11:17 AM  
Blogger Prom said...

Glad you're back.
He's a cutie!!! You know I was in a resturant the other day and I heard this couple talking they give their kid 10 bucks per tooth. I would be ripping my teeth out lol.

Anyway, I've been in a funk myself and just now trying to catch up on my blog reading.

Missed ya!
Luv,
Promise

1:44 PM  
Blogger Judith HeartSong said...

he is one very handsome dude!

6:38 PM  
Blogger Jod{i} said...

What a doll!!!!
And he looks smashing!
The tooth fairy at our house plays tricks..aka SOMEONE forgot to put the monies where it is suppose to go, so now its a hunt for the money...LOL...great to think off the the cuff eh?

11:48 AM  
Blogger Lori @ Purple Snapdragons said...

He's adorable!

7:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home