Thursday, January 26, 2006

A Pen is

A pen is - mightier than a sword.

A pen is - a wonder of nature.

A pen is - for all the times she asked for diamonds and you brought her hot wings.

A pen is - for saying sorry.

A pen is - for saying "I love you."

A pen is - for me to adore.

A pen is - good for nicknaming.

A pen is - suprisingly strong at times and weak at others.

A pen is - always there for you.

A pen is - made for comfort.

A pen is - good for squirting people.

Remember, it's not how big the pen is - it's how you use it. (And if you think I just spent all this time writing about pens, YOU'RE WRONG.)

7 Comments:

Blogger Charles said...

Wow
Wow
Wow
Wow
Wow
Wow
Wow, i'm speechless!

I actually thought you were talking about a pen, until I read the last sentence, and now I am so like WOW! LMAO

12:58 AM  
Blogger Jod{i} said...

Man I can be sooooooooooooooooo blond!!!!! Of course I will plead that I have only had 1 cup of coffee and I sat here staring at this....

Yep. I had that Aha moment...LOL
Airhead sometimes! LOL

Very good Ari!!!

LOL
Peace

4:20 AM  
Blogger Galen Brannagh said...

One of the best nicknames I ever heard for a pen is: Zod (as in the line from Superman II, "Kneel before Zod") HAHAHA

You are too much, Ari!

6:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahahahaha this is the most swast thing I ever saw! a pen is the bestest always! you rock!

10:47 AM  
Blogger Astaryth said...

::shaking head:: I sooo thought you were doing some meme thing about pens... and was like, "What is Ari thinking?" Right up till the last line ROFL! Awwwwww.... I'm such an innocent sometimes!

12:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol . . . Oh, you clever vixen.

I LOVED it!!! ;-)
Cyndygee

10:31 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

damn.....I think my pen is leaking in my pocket.

Chris
My Most Recent Entry 1/26/06
My Blog
My BigOven Page for food & recipes

8:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home