Wednesday, December 14, 2005

That's So Wrong: Holiday Edition Strikes Back

Wednesday never felt so good. Unfortunately, my son is home sick, so I've only going to put up a few video links (these take forever to load up unto the ftp space), the rest will be pictures. Giddeyonup and enjoy!




"I said the Schmitt house!"

All right, so not everyone believes in Santa or is in the mood to look at these holiday cartoons. I understand. So this next one is what happens if you've had a really bad day:

Ouch, much?

One for the ladies to gasp at.



Video Links

Okay, I'm afraid that it's for this second edition of the Holiday That's So Wrong. I'm now going to have to go around my house to find any areas that Kade might have puked in. That's so wrong in itself, so it's kind of fitting. Yuck.

This entry is dedicated to all the contributors: Alexis, Jodi, My Chris and Omar.

8 Comments:

Blogger Tawnya said...

omg, Ari!!! that was so funny it made me laugh so hard.... tawnya

12:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahahahaha Wednesday is such a cool day!

12:31 PM  
Blogger BlogOmar said...

I totally forgot I sent you that one.

You're THE MAN NOW DOG....

I can't stop looking at it. YOU ARE SO WRONG. LMAO.

1:33 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

I look forward to wednesdays because of you....

1:40 PM  
Blogger Jod{i} said...

and yes I am giggling like a school girl! Thank you for brightening my day!

Jo
zjoblogi

5:31 PM  
Blogger Lori @ Purple Snapdragons said...

LOL - I needed a good laugh, thx!
Hope Kade is feeling better. Poor little guy.

7:40 AM  
Blogger Charles said...

Hahahahahahahaha, Okay let me regain composure, I have tears in my eyes and Now I have a headache from laughing my ass off from that bustamove thing and the Oops phone call. And lets not forget about Santa talking to a therapist about the reindeers ass crack.

8:42 AM  
Blogger Kris said...

Oh my God, that last picture is terrifying.

Watch out Ari, Santa knows where you've been on the internet...:)

11:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home