Wednesday, November 23, 2005

If Ari ruled the world

I have just discovered a new toy. When you go to create a new post over here at blogspot, they give you lots of new options. I just discovered I can now make lists! I can! So in an effort to try out this new feature (new for me anyway), I shall make a list of all the reasons why I should rule the world.

  1. I believe in bitchslaps.
  2. I would make Subway start using those little cards with the stamps on them again. Because I have quite a few free sandwiches coming my way.
  3. Clothes will no longer be mandatory.
  4. There will be a new dress code for AOL executives. They shall now have to dress like Village People. And the ads go bye bye.
  5. I shall be made chairman of the board over at Sony, where I will personally oversee the demise of Nintendo.
  6. Every restaurant and grocery store will now make home deliveries.
  7. Every woman will get one free pair of black bitch boots and hot pants. Every man will get one free glance at a woman wearing black bitch boots and hot pants. Only one glance, before #1 is enforced.
  8. Political parties will be renamed. There will no longer be Republicans or Democrats. They shall now be called "Crazy people" and "Crazier people". You can decide which party is named what. I don't care.
  9. Ice cream will now be the fourth meal of the day.
  10. Disney will release all their movies on DVD. They will not be allowed to take movies away from us ever again.
  11. Cows will be offered free televisions, because man, their lives suck.
  12. It will be a requirement to hug at least three random people per day. Because everyone deserves a hug.

So as you can see, I should be allowed to rule the world. I would make it such a great place to live. And also, I really like lists.

11 Comments:

Blogger Galen Brannagh said...

Okay, I now add to my list of Who I Want To Be When I Grow Up.

I'm still mad at Disney for not ever releasing "Child of Glass" on DVD.

Blog on...

7:29 AM  
Blogger Jod{i} said...

Oh the tears are rolling....Cows, Tvs........

I like lists too!!!
Can be in your cabinet?

8:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Political parties will be renamed. There will no longer be Republicans or Democrats. They shall now be called "Crazy people" and "Crazier people". You can decide which party is named what. I don't care."

See? You, too, can be the voice of reason when you want to.

9:05 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

Well # 3 certainly makes #12 very fun to do.

But you had me laughing hysterically over #11 for some reason....

Moo

9:12 AM  
Blogger Abadiebitch said...

I agree with the bitchslaps. I would bitchslap the AOL executives.

So, are you going to tell us how to make a list. Are the codes in the posting section?

I know which one would be crazy and which one totally insane!

9:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

man I want you in charge right now, your rules rock, me likey so much

10:39 AM  
Blogger BlogOmar said...

I follow you. But I don't bow to black bitch boot hot pants wearing peeps.

That's not my style! BWAHAHAHA.

11:41 AM  
Blogger Judith HeartSong said...

I so agree with number 1 and number 12.............. :):):) You should rule the world.

1:16 PM  
Blogger Astaryth said...

I have to admit I'm liking some of the freedom over here. Lots more options and things you can do AND add to your Blog. I plan to print out a copy of my template tomorrow and go over it and figure out what everything does so I can play with it better :p

And, Yes, You should Rule the World!!
Have a Happy T-day!
http://journals.aol.com/astaryth/AdventuresofanEclecticMind
http://adventuresofaneclecticmind.blogspot.com/

9:09 PM  
Blogger Charles said...

LOL I always have said that I would rather have women rule the world! Can you make the women where lingerie with those boots instead?
I'll even let the women bitchslap me for the hell of it!

5:51 AM  
Blogger redsneakz said...

As long as we don't give ducks typewriters, I'm okay with the whole cow and TV thing.

7:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home