Friday, September 01, 2006

Kade: The Superhero

On some days, Kade and I can be found playing on the internet together. Our last search involved looking up Ernest Borgnine, then the Pentagon. He didn't believe that the Pentagon was really shaped like one. So the other day, on a whim, I did a google image search on "Kade". Turns out, oddly enough, there are quite a few kids named Kade, which pisses me off, because when I named him, no one had that name.

But the best part of our search was when we found out that there's a comic book named after him. The hero's name is Kade and everything: You can see it here.



I am now in the process of trying to convince him that he needs a black sun tattoo on his left shoulder. He isn't going for it, no matter how much that would rock. Darn child.

6 Comments:

Blogger Jod{i} said...

TOOOO COOOOOO-

Sigh, I feel the same way when I named Rhianna...No one had it, now everyone does...blah...Of course I used the name for the meaning, "Gypsy Queen" bet they cant say that, meh.

Oh COME ON KADE..it would be coo!
(Mom...they have the transfers to make yer own wash off ones!)

7:16 AM  
Blogger Charles said...

Finally, a mom that wants there child to get a tattoo. LMAO

9:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ernest Borgnine rocks, that needs saying.
On a related point, Kade I have just one thing to say.... do it! do it! You would be even more the baddest dude and require even more rock acknowledgement!

9:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would suggest a temporary tatoo. If my mom influenced me to get one when I was a kid, I would track her down when I got turned down at my first job interview. lol

11:47 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

How cool is that? Having a superhero named after you. Sigh, you never hear of superheros named Chris.

Chris
My Blog

6:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

bwhahaha!

I'm jealous--My name would never be a super hero name! :[

2:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home