Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Googling Fool

On the way to pick up Kade from the park today, I heard a song on the radio called "You're the only one." After looking it up on the web, I found that Maria Mena sings it. Personally, I've never heard the song before, nor have I heard of the artist, but I'd like to say something to her.

Dear Maria Mena,

You're the only one that would write such a crappy song.

The end.

I would play the song for you all, just so you could agree with me that it is completely ridiculous, but

a) the song sucks ass.
b) I'm still fascinated by Judith's milkshake.

While I'm on the subject of looking things up on the web, have you ever googled yourself before? And no I'm not asking about what you do late at night under the covers when no one's watching. I googled my screenname and my name. Apparently there is some other person named Ari that speaks french and uses the word "mechants" a lot. Only, they spell it correctly, as I cannot figure out how to type the accent. Trippy.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmm... You have the exact same entry on twice. Trippy is when I don't know which of the two to leave my comment on. Trippy!

Or is this just your sorry ass attempt to mess with me again?
J~

3:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay ... so here's the deal. I just googled my name and low and behold, what came up was a dictionary definition of grace, beauty, intelligent, efficient, spontaneous, and fabulous. Kinda weird, huh? Oh ... and don't forget delightful ... yeah, that definition was there, too. Not one to tempt fate, I proudly thanked the Computer Dictionary Gods and closed the program.
Mwwwaaaahhhhhhh...
J~

3:39 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

Damn....how can I come up with a witty comment when you take away the "what you do late at night when no one's watching"?

You take away all the fun....Ima gonna go google myself.

Chris

3:57 PM  
Blogger Charles said...

I'm scared at what I would find, if I google myself. There are a lot of Charles Williams' out there. One followed me to every school that I went too.

There was one here in The Roc, pretending to be a doctor so he could fondle women.

There was a Charles Andrew Williams (which is my full name minus the Junior) that killed and injured people in California. I will never forget this because we have the same name.

Found a link:

http://www.infoplease.com/ipa/A0880267.html

9:27 PM  
Blogger Bedazzzled1 said...

Yep, I have googled my name. I find it disconcerting that there is so much information available about me on the web. That's why I share not too damn many specifics about myself in my journal.

Nikki

9:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I googled myself. There's several Julie ********'s out there. It's all in a criptic language.
Yea, I know, I'm out of this world! - Julie -

11:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home