Saturday, November 19, 2005

Ooops!

Okay, lemme apologize first and foremost. I'm sorry. I'm a dork. I know this. What am I sorry for? Well, I'm still getting used to these controls and settings. It's new for me, so bear with me. I accidently had my settings on "team members only", so if you tried to comment, it wouldn't let you. SORRY! I didn't mean to!

You know what else I did? I was goofing around with pictures. I thought it would be funny to have a scantily clad picture in my profile. It wasn't that bad, actually, but I barely had a shirt on in this picture. Well unbeknownst to me, every time I comment, that picture is there next to my comment. OOOOOOOOOOOOOPS! DOH!

I had to take that one down. I didn't realize! I'll put another one up soon. One that is just a normal picture. I promise.

Sorry to those of you I flashed. I didn't mean to!

9 Comments:

Blogger Lori @ Purple Snapdragons said...

So the team members thing does do something? I was wondering about that. Glad to have found you again. Have a great weekend Ari! ~ Lori

10:44 AM  
Blogger Astaryth said...

Rats... I missed the 'scantily clad' pic... not for me of course, but G appreciates them :p

Hey, we are all getting sorted out over here. I just spent over 2 hours setting up all my alerts on Bloglines... I have 123 feeds... and that doesn't count the journals I have in favorites that I check on weekends only!

12:19 PM  
Blogger Judith HeartSong said...

I think I missed the whole shirt scandal.... You are funny.

2:31 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

Damnit all to heck....I missed that? That is like not getting one of Elaine's christmas cards (Seinfeld "is that a nipple" episode)

Chris
http://inanethoughtsandinsaneramblings.blogspot.com/
http://www.bigoven.com/~swibirun

6:03 PM  
Blogger jennifer said...

Well dayum. I didn't get to comment AND I missed the flash. Just my luck.

Well, at least we know that over here one can limit comments. Just in cast anyone asks.

6:47 PM  
Blogger BlogOmar said...

I didn't miss it. BE JEALOUS ALL HETEROSEXUAL MEN LIKE ME. BWAHAHAHAHA. I couldn't resist that one. But maybe Tiny Winky could.

7:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well I seemed to miss the whole nudity thing...hahahah

You are so funny!

11:20 PM  
Blogger ~Rebecca Anne~ said...

Hey, I didn't get flashed!!
But, I'm not looking for a new pic. You know, so I don't look like I have a mug shot everytime I post a comment.

9:24 AM  
Blogger ~Rebecca Anne~ said...

"not looking" is supposed to say I AM looking for a new pic......jeez, I've completely lost my writing abilities lately!

9:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home