Thursday, November 17, 2005

Bursting with oozy joy, oh joy!

For those of you protestors out there, and you know who you are, I have some fun info for ya. Luff me.

Joe Redling, Chief Marketing Officer.
Corporate Headquarters: America Online, Inc.
22000 AOL Way
Dulles, VA 20166
(703) 265-1000

Just wait for an operator, ask for Mr. Redling. Most likely, you'll get his voicemail like I did. But that's okay, you can still leave your opinions about the ads on the AOL journals. And you'll be leaving them with an actual AOL executive. *wink*

If that's not enough, then you can email Ted Leonsis with his AOL screenname: Leonsis or Bill Schreiner with his screenname: Bill Schreiner.

I'm still doing my research. I'm using this
http://www.corp.aol.com/whoweare/whoswho/index.shtml as a starting point. Have fun chickadies!

It's been three days and I'm about to burst from holding in my hilarity. And it's cold. So cold that I had to pull out the toe socks. That's just sad.

Give me time to update my links. I will be adding more of the AOL survivors to my list. Right now, there are people bitching about the ads in the journal (me me!). Then there are people bitching at those people for bitching about the journals. Then there are editors bitching at us for being bitched at. It's one big giant bitchfest.

I'm in awe.

7 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

Isn't it fitting that you can't spell hilarious without ARI being in the middle?

Chris
http://journals.aol.com/swibirun/Inanethoughtsandinsaneramblings
http://www.bigoven.com/~swibirun

6:40 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

There is a hierarchy in politics that a letter is worth so many phone calls, emails, etc but the basic gist is that the more effort that goes into a contact the more impact it will make on the target. So I am going to write him a snail mail letter today.

6:51 AM  
Blogger ~Rebecca Anne~ said...

Survivor here. I haven't decided exactly what I'm doing. My entire journal experience feels like a dead duck in the water. This, is just not right.

There seems to be no easy solution to this disgusting mess.

Rendered wordless.

8:05 AM  
Blogger ~Rebecca Anne~ said...

Holy Hell, I didn't realize adding a pic to my blogspot journal will now, tag my pic around the blogspot area.

Damn, Now I need a decent pic......

8:06 AM  
Blogger ~Rebecca Anne~ said...

Hahaha, my pic suddenly looks like a refugee mug shot

Ok, I'm doing commenting, sorry.

Criminal Rebecca OUT

8:08 AM  
Blogger BlogOmar said...

All Rebecca needs is prison stripes.

9:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Survivor Series quarter finalist Char reporting in for good times and extra-corporate ne'er do wellness. Rock on, they suck, we don;t and life IS that simple

11:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home