Saturday, April 17, 2010

Sunny Days Aren't Worth It

It's lovely weather outside today. I wanted to enjoy it, but as we all know, it is hard for me to disconnect from some type of electronic device. So my Chris went and bought me a table for our patio. Now I am outside typing this lovely entry on my laptop.

I was just wearing a long t-shirt, but the neighbor kid decided to stop by, so I went in and put shorts on. It is a little chilly, but I wanted to wear shorts, because these particular shorts look cute on me. So I brought out a blanket to wrap lay gently on my legs.

I realized that being outside, it would be hard for me to hear if the phone rang. So, I brought my cell phone out to sit beside me. Even though I am trying very hard to quit smoking, I brought those out too, in case the need for nicotine became too great. Obviously, I already have the Mt. Dew, as well.

The dogs, who are not used to me sitting out here, became bothersome, being that they wanted me to pet them. I cannot pet them and type at the same time. They are now inside. My Chris, having finished the yard work, decided he would go inside too... Even though, I thought he'd like to sit outside with me and enjoy this weather. Apparently, watching me type is just not that exciting for him.

Kade went to a friend's house. No one is calling me. I have no tv to distract my attention, just this bee who wants my soda. This blanket keeps falling off my lap and the wind is really starting to pick up. I shouldn't be smoking anyway, so...

I'm going back in.

1 Comments:

Blogger redsneakz said...

You need a whole Ari Support System when you travel :-)

9:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home