Monday, November 23, 2009

I am sitting here with the cursor blinking at me, wondering what I could possibly write, how I could possibly get words on the screen like I have done countless times in the past four months. And I want to, I want to so much write and shout it out from the rooftops about injustice. But I won't, maybe someday I'll get the chance, but for right now, I'll let myself be silenced by others, because I have no other choice.

And I know that sounds all mysterious and ominous, but I guess I just need to vent a little without revealing what I'm venting. Maybe I should just write fluffy feel-good crap about how great life is, but right now I'm a bit too cynical and jaded to care. Well, except for when it comes to my Chris and my Kade. I can endure just about anything for them. They're my fluffy feel-good crap. Heh.

I guess all this rambling boils down to: I just want to say, I'm not dead, just very quiet at the moment.

1 Comments:

Blogger Charles said...

I'm glad to see that your around Ari. Sorry if you've been wronged in some way. Everyone deserves be treated kindly and with respect equally, and not because of favoritism. My eyes are opened now to how the world works. Anyhow just glad to see i'm not who isn't sure about what to blog about.

7:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home